• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Seriously... Does anyone really think Aizen is gonna fight for SS? He was trying to take over/destroy it not too long ago. Suddenly, he's gonna want to fight to save it? Come on... And he's sealed deep underground somewhere, so who's gonna go let him out? The only person who should be able to is Yamamoto... and we all know he ain't doing that.

So, in my opinion, it's safe to assume that the 5 'special weapons' that the Sternritter have identified doesn't include Aizen.
    If aizen really wanted to destroy SS he could have done it already but he didn't and didn't care about sereitei...... the guy last arc doesn't care about anything but himself and achieving the ultimate form and becoming king..... we still don't know what he'd do if he is release or not.... so i highly doubt he is one of the special weapons and nobody knows how deep the prison he is in..... only the novel tackled that and its not even officially known in the manga at what level of depth it is

Well, I don't know. Aizen may be aware of what's happening, and he could be considering his options. If the Sternritters win, they'd almost never release him period, that is if there is anything left of the world/worlds in their aftermath.

Who knows, Aizen might be getting bored and be in a mood to help, just for the entertainment value.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Aizen wasn't after destruction or revenge (the very fact that he avoided everyones vitals). What he was after was something higher, he desired control. You don't kill pawns that one day will be yours, right ? He even said something along the lines, that finally there will be someone to which you can pray, the moment he ascends to the throne.

Destruction of SS, might have very well meant the destruction of the HR, thus Aizen no longer would have been able to create the key to SKR. In that case, he would have a reason to protect SS.

lol I forgot to read bleach last week.

Kenpachi is considered one of the special potentials...but for what surpassing the normal level of a Captain?

We know Ichigo is one and Aizen is another....

Did that other guy get vaporized when Yammy landed?

Seriously... Does anyone really think Aizen is gonna fight for SS? He was trying to take over/destroy it not too long ago. Suddenly, he's gonna want to fight to save it? Come on... And he's sealed deep underground somewhere, so who's gonna go let him out? The only person who should be able to is Yamamoto... and we all know he ain't doing that.

So, in my opinion, it's safe to assume that the 5 'special weapons' that the Sternritter have identified doesn't include Aizen.
    To be fair I think the special weapons of SS refer to people who are threat to the Stern. organization who powers are una affected by their abiltiy. Aizen may not have loyalty to SS but he is still a Shingami in the eyes of the Quicny I dont seem them separating between the two. It would be foolish of them to not consider him a threat unless they are working with him?

My guess on all 5 would be

1. Ichigo - lol Kubo
    2. Aizen - No explanation needed
    3. Kenpachi - No Bankai yet Captain level
    4. Orhime - her special power was coveted by even Aizen
    5. Isshin ( Ichigo's father) - He took on Aizen and was holding his own in his base Shingami form

Other possibility:

Mashiro Kuna - she seemed to have the longest mask time compared to the other Vizards
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-04-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

My list

- Ichigo
    - Kyoraku
    - Shinji
    - Kensei or .. Soifon
    - Kenpachi

I still can't believe kenpachi got floored like that with bare hands...Kubo over-hyping enemies again

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    My list

- Ichigo
    - Kyoraku
    - Shinji
    - Kensei or .. Soifon
    - Kenpachi

I still can't believe kenpachi got floored like that with bare hands...Kubo over-hyping enemies again
    Relax... how many times have we seen kenpachi getting injured like that..... then next chapter he grins and smiles as if nothing happened... i'd wait for further chapters to count him out completely...... i'm not surprise like if kubo names next chapter undead 4, 5 or 6 lols

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!

who's gonna let him out you ask? The same person that put him in there......Urahara. They had mutual respect for each other and Uruhara is just shaddy enough to let him free....although be it with a back up plan.

If not Urahara then Mayuri. Another one of those shaddy "good" guys.

My 5 war special weapons:

1.) Ichigo - already stated, plus its obvious.
    2.) Kenpachi - already stated, should be obvious...no bankai
    3.) Aizen - doesnt need bankai to kickass
    4.) Isshin - should be because of the same reasons as Ichigo.
    5.) Ishida - umm...boring! There is no way he should be, but he probably will be
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Is it just me, or are Kubo and Kishi trying to find out who can spent most pages without making any progress? Right now, Naruto and Bleach are progressing at an extremely low speed.

Having just one arm doesn't seem to cause any problems. Be it Yamamoto, Shanks or Raikage - they seem to do fine. I'd like to know how they tie their shoes, though...
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-06-2012 at 12:07 PM.