2 11.76%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the welcome and that captain is Hitsugaya (you can see the "+" symbol on his back), besides, some chapters earlier you see the girl sternritter is the one who stole Komamuras bankai, The hollow mask - looking guy is facing Soifon, you already know who stole Byakuyas and the last dude is facing Hitsugaya, you can see them all here: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/497

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    No no, the one above, facing that claw-quincy.
    It looks like a 10 on his back so it should be Hitsugaya. Which is logical since he was on the last panel on the page before.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Whhhhaaaatttttt!!!! I thought Ken had his eye-patch on the left eye. If thats the case then we cant see if he still has it on. Either way, jeeez, he got handle with nothing but bare hands. Atleast it was good to know that Kenpachi was one the "special assets". He isnt done just yet. Someone called Yama saving Ken a few weeks ago. Whoever that was, "Good call".
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

MANGA*POLICE
    Is it me or is juuha bach like a foot taller than kenpachi...

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Whhhhaaaatttttt!!!! I thought Ken had his eye-patch on the left eye. If thats the case then we cant see if he still has it on. Either way, jeeez, he got handle with nothing but bare hands. Atleast it was good to know that Kenpachi was one the "special assets". He isnt done just yet. Someone called Yama saving Ken a few weeks ago. Whoever that was, "Good call".
    No matter where I look it's the right eye. The scar on his left and the patch on his right.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam71383 View Post
    Is it me or is juuha bach like a foot taller than kenpachi...
    He's taller than everyone (except maybe for Nnoitra)
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Love the cover page with Yama. God bless you Mangastream on the release, you made this chapter look so much better.

Loved this chapter. Kudos to Kubo on the artwork. The last couple of pages were awesomely done. Nothing beats that cover page though.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 08-29-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So mangareader's "special potential" does not necessarily mean "the special war potential" from before?
    Page 5 in Mangastream's chapter is gorgeous^^
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

As I expected, Kenpachi lost, as it was meant to be. That guy is Yamamoto's destined fight, so it was inevitable that he'd beat Kenpachi.

In any case, Yamamoto took a page out of the "There's no kill like Overkill" book. Christ... Well then, things sure are heating up (no pun intended) now that he's pissed. Should be good fights from here on out courtesy the Captain Commander.

Kon on the cover page, does this mean he will be back after Quincy take over SS, forcing Shinigami to hide within the real world ? This would even give time for Ichigo to take that new Shinigami boy as an apprentice.

A saber user, a rapier user, a claw user, a thorn user, a glove user, a ring user, a spear user, a gun user, a word user, a transformation user, a copy user, a mask user (?), a throne (?) user... none of them uses bows... looks like I was right, they are remnants of not only Quincy, but all of the Magic User Clans on the earth. Looks like all of earth's Magic Users knowledge and techniques were combined to create the current Stern Ritter.