2 11.76%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yoruichi could be one of the 5 potential. Captain level even without her zan.

I'm losing faith on these Quincies. A bankai less Toshiro and Dog face still alive? How weak can you be...

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Defeating Kenpachi with bare hands, farewell spotlight. Things won't look good for Yama.
    I guess Shunsui just received his winning ticket.
    Female quincy uses a sword, interesting.

3rd war potential...1 of the vizards?

Who's this captain?
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/505/11
    The one howling? that's komamura of course

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Yoruichi could be one of the 5 potential. Captain level even without her zan.

I'm losing faith on these Quincies. A bankai less Toshiro and Dog face still alive? How weak can you be...
    Relax one of them will die. Like BB said his quincies are too relaxed, once it gets serious i bet kumamura will die, toushiro sadly won't because of his popularity, sajin has no more room to grow he is the best candidate imo to die, i don't know about soifon, its 50/50 for me. Kenpachi will be saved by yamamoto and because of what kubo has in store for him as he suggested in the novel. I'd say 2-3 captains will die at the end of this battle

Gotta wait for another week to know more about Bach. :|

Obviously Yachiru is the 5th and deadliest war potential. Obviously.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Hello there! New to the forums c: (yaay) but anyways I enjoyed this one, sad to see Kenpachi like that, but I dont think he's gonna die. I think Komamura is the one most likely to die here, I still hate how Kubo makes all the captains seem pathetic, Ichigo always has to go and save them, and he should be around the same level, We still have to see many stuff like what happens with Byakuya, Renji and Rukia, Hitsugayas battle, Komamuras, and last but not least what happened to Urahara and who that person was with the sword.

Am I the only one who thinks Yama-Ji is gonna die somehow / somewhere in this war? It could either motivate all the captains to be strong or ...make them freak out like pussies xD I dunno... just sayin'

Edit: Oh its also the first time we see Momo and her new look right? dont care much about her, just pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Yama-Ji is gonna die somehow / somewhere in this war? It could either motivate all the captains to be strong or ...make them freak out like pussies xD I dunno... just sayin'
    Oh that would be soo awesome!.. Unless..unless mr CC hears us and....well you know.
    Actually I never thought about that seriously. About Yamamoto dying. It just seems impossible. But shinigami would be fine. Mayuri and Unohana would take the lead I think.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i love it

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    The one howling? that's komamura of course
    No no, the one above, facing that claw-quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Hello there! New to the forums c: (yaay) but anyways I enjoyed this one, sad to see Kenpachi like that, but I dont think he's gonna die. I think Komamura is the one most likely to die here, I still hate how Kubo makes all the captains seem pathetic, Ichigo always has to go and save them, and he should be around the same level, We still have to see many stuff like what happens with Byakuya, Renji and Rukia, Hitsugayas battle, Komamuras, and last but not least what happened to Urahara and who that person was with the sword.

Edit: Oh its also the first time we see Momo and her new look right? dont care much about her, just pointing it out.
    Welcome!
    I'm also thinking that Yama will die. Bach will retreat after it then prepare an all out war(something like Aizen). In the meantime SS will try to recover, delegate a new commander and so the 1000 year blood war continues !

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Obviously Yachiru is the 5th and deadliest war potential. Obviously.
    Where the hell is Yachiru anyway? This would be the perfect stage for her to go crazy.

Her powers mysterious, so I wouldn't mind her being of the deadliest war potential.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

No idea but I would have liked to see her do something other than be mascot/cheerleader for team Zaraki before its all over with.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?