• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    also we need to watch out for ishida uryuu its funny how he backed out this time maybe he knew something? and seeing as they have much intel on ss captains etc could he be the one who conveyed the message and the stern ritter J did say something concerning he's powers etc. there could either be a twist where he is a villain or an unlikely hero

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    why Yoruichi could be one of the 5 potential ??? i do not get this...
    In my observation, the 5 potential are those people which the Quincy's bankai stealing medallion won't work or is useless. Ichigo is one as no one can contain that amount of reiatsu and Kenpachi as he doesn't use bankai. I won't put Yama there as he doesn't have any "potential". He has pushed himself to his full limits years and years ago.

sig made by me

I'm not sure, 5 war potentials is just not enough to describe all that could do some damage to Quincy:
    - Ichigo, can use Bankai x Hollow (?) x Fullbring safely - currently in prison between dimensions,
    - Kanpachi, overpower from simple nameless shikai - currently being chocked to death,
    - The canon woman, supposedly on Yoruichi's level - don't feel like acting, most of the time ,
    - Yoruchi, owns Captain-class warriors without any Zan (her shikai alone could probably own a Stern Ritter), uses additional equipment from Urahara sometimes - somewhere around, probably ,
    - Urahara, smart, can devise new spells and weapons to counter strong foes, - currently in HM with an arrow in his back,
    - Aizen, his current state isn't well known, but he at least retains the 2xCaptain Reiatsu, probably more - currently in prison in SS,
    - Ishin, easily owned Aizen whose reiatsu is 2x that of a Captain - currently in ER,
    - Yamamoto, the strongest fire-elemental fighter in SS, or simply the strongest, knows the enemy boss - currently opening a can of whoopass,
    - Squad Zero , potential unknown, but probably mayor ownage if they were to take action ;P - currently in SKR.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    funny how everyone is obsessed with 5 war potentials mangastream's version said nothing about it

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    I'm also thinking that Yama will die. Bach will retreat after it then prepare an all out war(something like Aizen). In the meantime SS will try to recover, delegate a new commander and so the 1000 year blood war continues !
    Yeah that sounds about right. The leader will kill the old man and all the captains will be stunned. Ichigo will break out of his prison and make it to soul society just in time to see the quincys leaving. The leader will issue a smug threat like 100% of bleach villains do, and ichigo and the captains will start to mop up their dead and plan a funeral. Cue ichigo's training to merge final getsuga tenshou+hollow+fullbring powers. I hope that's not how things play out because it would mean this manga has become so so so predictable, but I can see it happening that way.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    funny how everyone is obsessed with 5 war potentials mangastream's version said nothing about it
    Those are pages from MANGASTREAM version:

- mentions Ichigo as special weapon:
    Spoiler!

- here it mentions Ichigo as a special weapon again:
    Spoiler!

- and here it mentions that Ichigo is one of the five "special weapons":
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Those are pages from MANGASTREAM version:

- mentions Ichigo as special weapon:
    Spoiler!

- here it mentions Ichigo as a special weapon again:
    Spoiler!

- and here it mentions that Ichigo is one of the five "special weapons":
    Spoiler!
    Well Zero just killed that argument. For now anyway.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Why has no one mentioned Aizen as being one of the special weapons? He seems the most likely. He never uses Bankai, and even though his Shikai wouldn't yet work on the Sternritter, he kicks plenty of ass without it. And I'm already calling Ishida being the fifth and final one revealed.

Definitely see Yamamoto losing this fight. Don't know if he will die, but there's no way ol' Buckbeard would lose once, lick his wounds for a couple hundred years, then come back with all manner of confidence and absolutely no plan for handling the Captain Commander.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Why has no one mentioned Aizen as being one of the special weapons? He seems the most likely. He never uses Bankai, and even though his Shikai wouldn't yet work on the Sternritter, he kicks plenty of ass without it. And I'm already calling Ishida being the fifth and final one revealed.

Definitely see Yamamoto losing this fight. Don't know if he will die, but there's no way ol' Buckbeard would lose once, lick his wounds for a couple hundred years, then come back with all manner of confidence and absolutely no plan for handling the Captain Commander.
    Umm..... but Zero did mention Aizen as a possibility for a special weapon.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Seriously... Does anyone really think Aizen is gonna fight for SS? He was trying to take over/destroy it not too long ago. Suddenly, he's gonna want to fight to save it? Come on... And he's sealed deep underground somewhere, so who's gonna go let him out? The only person who should be able to is Yamamoto... and we all know he ain't doing that.

So, in my opinion, it's safe to assume that the 5 'special weapons' that the Sternritter have identified doesn't include Aizen.