• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i think because hes angry he's gonna be reckless.. and slip up i can't see how anyone could beat him but I'm sure they have a few traps for Yamajii either he fails and hichigo has to save everyone or they start to win and the quincies retreat

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I think the 5 special war potentials are ichigo kenpachi urahara aizen and isshin

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    No no, the one above, facing that claw-quincy.

That's hitsugaya, look at scabbard its behind his back and the number 10 in the haori

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Kon on the cover page, does this mean he will be back after Quincy take over SS, forcing Shinigami to hide within the real world ? This would even give time for Ichigo to take that new Shinigami boy as an apprentice.
    According to the omake's kon was captured by the research and development institute, meaning he is in SS. He'd probably come out knowing that the department is being attacked

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    So mangareader's "special potential" does not necessarily mean "the special war potential" from before?
    Page 5 in Mangastream's chapter is gorgeous^^
    Regarding kenpachi - The raw says 特記戦力の1= "ONE of the Special war asset"

Chinese raws says the same

特記戦力
    Special Battle Force
    之一
    one of (the)

Maybe buckbeard says that kenpachi is one of the special war potentials in strength and that he is disappointed because he didn't live up to it. We'll see more next chapter
    Last edited by RVD; 08-30-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jishnutp View Post
    Hate
    Would you care to elaborate? I don't quite understand you when you only say one word.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Don Riles View Post
    I think the 5 special war potentials are ichigo kenpachi urahara aizen and isshin
    I don't think Urahara is one for the fact that the Stern Ritter in Hueco Mundo didn't talk about him that way or kill him right away with that sneak attack. My guess is Ichigo, Kenpachi, Shinji Hirako (because his Shikai is so powerful and we've yet to see his Bankai which has got to have even more powerful abilities to mess with the opponents' senses plus he may still be able to Hollowfy as we've not seen reason that he can't yet), Isshin. and on the last one i'm torn between Yama or Aizen, but i'm leaning towards Yama.

Quote Originally Posted by Jishnutp View Post
    Hate
    What the hell is this. If your not going to post anything constructive don't post at all.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Methinks the "5 war potentials" or whatever the Sternritter is calling them (translation differences and whatnot) doesn't mean anything of significance beyond what the name implies. There's 5 people who they deem to be the strongest SS has to offer, who they deem to have the ability to stop their siege. If they kill them off or otherwise stop them from participating in the war, SS will fall along with them.

Yamamoto is definitely one, followed by Kenpachi and Ichigo. I'd say Kyoraku's the 4th. And if Isshin somehow gets involved in this, I'd say he's the 5th. Though Opie did bill up Uryu to be stronger than he's showcased throughout the whole series... So that's a sleeper cell right there. Something to keep in mind as the arc progresses. Whether Kubo follows up on that or not, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    He's taller than everyone (except maybe for Nnoitra)
    *cough* Jidanbou *cough*

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Just fucking awesome. The Old Man is delivering a global long distance bitch slap.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

why Yoruichi could be one of the 5 potential ??? i do not get this...