Naruto Yondaime could survive

I'm not saying he's alive, but if he wanted he could have survived...
    Sarutobi used Kage bushin to seal the 1st and 2nd in their bodies with the Dead God Jutsu.
    Why didn't Yondaime used a kage bushin and use it to seal Kyubi in Naruto?
    He could have done this very well so he could survive and have Kyuubi sealed in Naruto, but he didn't what do you think?Why didn't he?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I think it was more for the purpse of depth, for the story I mean. His sacrafice for Konoha, the heavy mantle of Hokage, ect. His death provided determination and goals for many shinobi and in death, increased his legend and infamy.

Him dying was pretty much one of the best things Kishi's done for the story.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Yes but this is not the point! I asked if it's true! Look it with Minato's eyes not with Kishi's.
    If he could survive he would survive with a kage bushin..

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Maybe Kyubi is smart enough to figure out it`s a clone! We don`t know the true abilities of the Kyubi.

Well, you still have to pay up your soul if you use the technique. Whether the Kagebunshin initiated the technique, it's Minato's soul the shinigami will come to seal.

oooops....I didn't notice. Thread closed....stupid argument. or not?

Makes you wonder what actually happens during a Kage Bushin. Do you split your soul? Each Kage Bushin seems to be able to have their own experiences and are real... hard to say.

In any case, splitting by using Kage Bushin divides your power. I doubt a half-power seal like that would work against something like the Kyuubi.