6 60.00%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ...... law's heart is still in the hand of Vergo.....will he can get his heart back by no hurt? hmmm hopp that smoker can defeat Vergo...
    (btw, Vergo sometimes make the bad joke, for example, he does not use the sword,,, but why he want the sword!!! - - )
    Luffy fight to CC...lol. come on! hope the children can get rid of CC's control.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    I agree with you, i remember that stick he carried. if he is able to use that then there might be a chance.
    though it's not praktical.
    well lets put it like this zorro will never fight someone who uses his hands like luffy...
    we saw that between jinbei and mihawk in the anime, that didn't seem real to me .
    also mihawk vs crocodile in the war. those where verry brief encounters because it just doesn work out.
    there are many swordsman out there i think every crew has one. possibilties for enough for zorro to grow
    You bring up Crocodile yet forget Mr. 1. Let's also mention Sham and Buchi, Indigo, Mr. 5 and other Agents, Kuma and the Pacifistas. Hotdog and Hamburg don't count.

Don't forget that Virgo has the apparent ability to harden/strengthen his body and weapon.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Well, I'd See Vergo vs Zoro happen, It will shown through out the world with the den den mushis that are set up.. Zoro ''the first mate'' beating Vergo. Zoro's getting an major increase of Bounty.

Kinemon looks epic next to Zoro and Brooke.. Maybe Usopp already hinted something? (''Wahoo! Three Helpfull Musketeers!'')
    Now .. Im very curious what the role of the Dragon is this arc.

Monet is an Heart Pirate.. Count on that as well !

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I am just not feeling this gas monster plot. Everyone is running around and walls are breaking down, it's so chaotic that the dude's maps just obfuscate the story, unlike other times when he used maps to keep track of fights. The poison gas jelly monster, the marine double agent, the harpy girl, the samurai, the meth addict kids, all of these are just not interesting enough to hold these chapters together. I want to see luffy beat ceasar into dust, shakes hands with law, and move onto more important and more interesting islands.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You bring up Crocodile yet forget Mr. 1. Let's also mention Sham and Buchi, Indigo, Mr. 5 and other Agents, Kuma and the Pacifistas. Hotdog and Hamburg don't count.

Don't forget that Virgo has the apparent ability to harden/strengthen his body and weapon.
    Mr1 is a sowrd man. And that is the kinda fights i'm talking about
    this fight zorro learned to cut iron

all the others i don't no .
    the fight with kuma was verry brief though zorro was overpowered
    i'm not saying he will never confront someone without a sword like kuma or so
    but it won't be a full fight

Quote Originally Posted by twentyseven View Post
    I am just not feeling this gas monster plot. Everyone is running around and walls are breaking down, it's so chaotic that the dude's maps just obfuscate the story, unlike other times when he used maps to keep track of fights. The poison gas jelly monster, the marine double agent, the harpy girl, the samurai, the meth addict kids, all of these are just not interesting enough to hold these chapters together. I want to see luffy beat ceasar into dust, shakes hands with law, and move onto more important and more interesting islands.
    lol. If it was up to you, One Piece would just be one long tournament, huh? Yeah, there's a lot of moving pieces in this arc at the moment, but I think they'll come together in a satisfying way. When has Oda ever let us down before? *averts eyes away from Martin Luth...err...Fishmen Island Arc*

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    what the role of the Dragon is this arc.
    Straw hat mascot?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by twentyseven View Post
    I think you are a bit to hasty
    The plot with the gas monster is a monster plot(in a good way)
    It's fit's in the pieces, donflamingo,the brokers,Scientist CC.
    The only thing we don't know is wath's that thing connects law to this island ...but yet again (there is a connection between law and doflmaingo)
    this island contains something special a key to taking down a yonkou ..
    Is it something on the island, is it a DF, is CC himself we don't know
    The plot is actually verry good end it get's more interesting as we go along.
    At first it was just an island forbidden (so we could already smell something is going on there)
    After that we saw a dragon with a torso mentioning something about a shibukai...then we found out that aoukiji vs akainu took place there.
    we see Law!!! doing his thing and we get a new villian and so on............now we found a rat in the G5 (VA vergo).
    I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the plot is better then ever. i advice you to reread punk hazzard untill now.
    You will see how everything starts to fit in to places
    I mean this ARC is EPICCCC as ever i don't expect less from ODA

I disagree, I think this arc lacks a direction, it seems disorganized. Save the kids? That maybe Nami's (+Sanji's) goal but Luffy is just having fun. But I guess that is the point, it is an adventure manga after all.

I'll go ahead and be shunned by diehard fans, it seems like Oda should be on ritalin but I'm sure it will be fine when the anime catches up. Bright colors and all. Most of OP fan's posts seem like they have ADD too..no offense to anyone with undiagnosed ADD, blame Spongebob. I write that way too though most of the time. I need someone to psychoanalyze me. I never finish a thought that I.. Or Oda is taking Ritalin without diagnosed ADHD to get more energy. If you don't have the disorder and you take the drug to get more energy, you will show symptoms of the disorder. Either way, something oh well, whatever, nevermind.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Straw hat mascot?
    I ihink 2 things at the moment about the dragon..

The first is simple: Kinemons son.

Second.. Something that has an little chance but the dragon becomes the pet.. And Chopper will therefore be recognized as an real/non pet member and Will getting an worthy Bounty.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!