• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I was also quite suprised about vergo's selfconfidence
    i mean , that guy is talking about them as brats (smoker,law , luffy). Also that he will destroy them.
    Just how strong can he be. A vice admiral. I like the way he doesn't loose his cool wich is a sign of his power.
    unlike CC.

I'm also worried becuz CC said to his crew to place watching denden mushi. So vergo has to be carefull

well, we have not really seen a VA fight in depth. i think there power range is a lot more broad than we thought. im sure there are weaker VA's and stronger VA's. i think vergo is more dangerous than we thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well, we have not really seen a VA fight in depth. i think there power range is a lot more broad than we thought. im sure there are weaker VA's and stronger VA's. i think vergo is more dangerous than we thought.
    Of course he's dangerous, he's the leader of G5. I think it's safe to assume he's above your average VA.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    you are right about naruto. but the chapter itself wasn't good, only the revealing of tobi
    13 useless pages exept the last one anywhooo

One piece chapter was good again...but i hope this escape won't last long . i mean the big fights better begin next chapter.
    vergo vs zoroo no no no aint gonna happen why
    first off all vergo is only conserend with smoker and law
    we all know smoker is looking for vergo
    luffy is whey ahaed of the rest so i guess he'll encounter vergo first but smoker is gonna but in and tell luffy to leave
    Well lets look at the facts shall we? Virgo has Laws and Smokers heart. Law and Smoker can fight as many mooks as they want but if Virgo or Ceaser sees them as a problem, they can just give a little squeeze to their hearts and beat them. Not saying that Smoker or Law won't fight Virgo or Ceaser, just that they won't win. Right now, Punk Hazard has Ceaser, Virgo, Monet and possibly The Yeti brothers if Ceaser bothered to retrieve them before he killed Slimey. The attackers have Luffy, Law, Kinemon, Smoker and Tashigi with G5, and the Straw Hat crew. Now seeing that Law and Smoker will easily become incapacitated, Sanji being injured to to Ceaser and half the crew being incapable of fighting the two big bads and G5 being too weak, we now have just Luffy, Zoro, and Kinemon.
    Luffy beats Ceaser; Zoro beats Virgo. Help would most likely happen but this is the most likely outcome.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Well lets look at the facts shall we? Virgo has Laws and Smokers heart. Law and Smoker can fight as many mooks as they want but if Virgo or Ceaser sees them as a problem, they can just give a little squeeze to their hearts and beat them. Not saying that Smoker or Law won't fight Virgo or Ceaser, just that they won't win. Right now, Punk Hazard has Ceaser, Virgo, Monet and possibly The Yeti brothers if Ceaser bothered to retrieve them before he killed Slimey. The attackers have Luffy, Law, Kinemon, Smoker and Tashigi with G5, and the Straw Hat crew. Now seeing that Law and Smoker will easily become incapacitated, Sanji being injured to to Ceaser and half the crew being incapable of fighting the two big bads and G5 being too weak, we now have just Luffy, Zoro, and Kinemon.
    Luffy beats Ceaser; Zoro beats Virgo. Help would most likely happen but this is the most likely outcome.
    i doubt that.I mean, a swordsman vs vergo . i never seen zoro fight a someone without a sword (i mean in a serious fight)
    In my opnion it would be great if luffy fought vergo infront of the den den mushi for the new world to see.
    his bounty will increase for shure (but that'z just how i like things to happen)

going back to zoro. Oda will never put zoro in that kind of situation zorro will always fight someone who can use a sword

i doubt that.I mean, a swordsman vs vergo . i never seen zoro fight a someone without a sword (i mean in a serious fight)
    In my opnion it would be great if luffy fought vergo infront of the den den mushi for the new world to see.
    his bounty will increase for shure (but that'z just how i like things to happen)

going back to zoro. Oda will never put zoro in that kind of situation zorro will always fight someone who can use a sword

Not necessarily. Vergo does have some type of weapon, possibly a type of Escrima stick. It isn't a sword, but nevertheless he does have the capability to fight Zoro via an extension of his weapons. Also, if Zoro continually has to fight the recognized "swordsman" foe, then he has no chance of growing, similar to the rest of crew.

Now, not that I necessarily agree with xiaoxiao, but he does have a point. Luffy is undeniably going to face Caesar, and I do believe Law and Smoker are going to have to face Vergo together seeing as both their hearts reside in his posession. Whether they must rely on others (like Zoro) to assist them since they are at such a disadvantage is uncertain, but they will be the first to engage the VA. I personally believe Monet is a double agent working under Law, so she will not be a major fighter in this arc. If she is it'll be against Chopper (Zoans) or Robin (enjoyment of knowledge). That being said the other big players of the arc, Zoro and Sanji will obtain their revenge against teh Yeti Cool Brothers who have successfully retreated into the lab some how. Kinemon, eh, just find his son already.

I wouldn't be putting my hopes on the Yeti cool bros. From what I can see, their ability lies in that their able to camouflage themselves in the snow. Their fighting style revolves around range attacks using guns and chemical gas. Indoor close range combat is totally against what we've seen of them. And we've also seen that Chopper in Monster mode can take them out, much less Franky or even the injured Sanji or Robin. Not to mention, Ceaser doesn't seem like the type to give a damn about his underlings, especially if they lose.

As for Vergo, if we were to split the VA's into 2 levels, high and low. I would put Vergo in the high. I mean you have/had people like Garp who's clearly in the strongest category, as well as his assistant swordsmen, Momogan who's been a VA for 20 years etc. In the low, you've got people like Smoker, who's practically a newbie and the weaker VA's like that giant we saw at the war. Vergo has spent 20 years in the force, and even if only half that time was spent in the NW as VA, that's still 5x longer than anyone his been fighting here. To command the G5 means everyone there will respect his power/combat ability, even those who have spent similar years as a VA or perhaps more (although they more likely to work at HQ). His def above that of Luffy and Co in a straight 1v1 fight. In a straight 2 v 1 though, he'll lose, thus the hearts to balance it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    [/B]

Not necessarily. Vergo does have some type of weapon, possibly a type of Escrima stick. It isn't a sword, but nevertheless he does have the capability to fight Zoro via an extension of his weapons. Also, if Zoro continually has to fight the recognized "swordsman" foe, then he has no chance of growing, similar to the rest of crew.

Now, not that I necessarily agree with xiaoxiao, but he does have a point. Luffy is undeniably going to face Caesar, and I do believe Law and Smoker are going to have to face Vergo together seeing as both their hearts reside in his posession. Whether they must rely on others (like Zoro) to assist them since they are at such a disadvantage is uncertain, but they will be the first to engage the VA. I personally believe Monet is a double agent working under Law, so she will not be a major fighter in this arc. If she is it'll be against Chopper (Zoans) or Robin (enjoyment of knowledge). That being said the other big players of the arc, Zoro and Sanji will obtain their revenge against teh Yeti Cool Brothers who have successfully retreated into the lab some how. Kinemon, eh, just find his son already.
    I agree with you, i remember that stick he carried. if he is able to use that then there might be a chance.
    though it's not praktical.
    well lets put it like this zorro will never fight someone who uses his hands like luffy...
    we saw that between jinbei and mihawk in the anime, that didn't seem real to me .
    also mihawk vs crocodile in the war. those where verry brief encounters because it just doesn work out.
    there are many swordsman out there i think every crew has one. possibilties for enough for zorro to grow

Even so, Caesar trusted the Yeti Cool Brothers more than any other of his subordinates, aside from Monet. I believe they know enough of his ways to understand they are on their own and wise enough to make themselves threats inside the lab. Not saying they wouldn't be wiped easily aside by any of the crew you mentioned, but still their prior situation against Zoro, Sanji, and Brooke has to be settled somehow.

And let's not forget that Law has Monet's heart with him somewhere. Either that is going to change Monet against Caesar in the end, or, as I am heavily in favor of, Monet is already on Law's side and he is safe keeping it, a possible reason as to why he hasn't played it yet.

I agree with you, i remember that stick he carried. if he is able to use that then there might be a chance.
    though it's not praktical.
    well lets put it like this zorro will never fight someone who uses his hands like luffy...
    we saw that between jinbei and mihawk in the anime, that didn't seem real to me .
    also mihawk vs crocodile in the war. those where verry brief encounters because it just doesn work out.
    there are many swordsman out there i think every crew has one. possibilties for enough for zorro to grow
    You're likely right about the hand to hand never being Zoro's specialty. ALTHOUGH, he has developed a sort of no sword style that could technically be spun either way. I guess we'll just have to continually see Zoro punch sharks around lol.

As for Mihawk vs Jinbe, correct. As for Mihawk vs Crocodile, wrong. Crocodile at least has his hand hook so I count that as an extension of a weapon which therefore works into the weapon vs weapon battle.

I don't see Zoro having to fight someone who has to have a sword. I mean, I could see him fighting Smoker who has that Jitte. Or that we've seen him fight Moria and Oz (although that was ganging up), Kuma and even confronted Luffy once when they met Vivi. That and his taken down a lot of fodder bounty hunters and the like, be their weapons guns, swords or spears etc.