0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 679 Discussion / 680 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Naruto made millions of people butthurt, so I'm sorry to say it but, this weeks Naruto trumps this weeks One Piece.

Now in the last chapter discussion, everyone was trying to guess who will fight who. I would like to throw my vote over to Virgo vs Zoro. I figured they would fight when Virgo was introduced, but now it seems more likely. Zoro doesn't seem to give a shit about Tashigi anymore and Tashigi still is pissed at Zoro.

I like how the dragon is sticking to the background and at the same time being hinted at being something big.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Yeah OP has been just a so so this couple of weeks. On the bright side Monet did throw that rock to Chopper and even gave him the formula. I don't know what's her ulterior motive nor who she is working for but this got me interested to her.

And oh, Vergo's an idiot.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Naruto made millions of people butthurt, so I'm sorry to say it but, this weeks Naruto trumps this weeks One Piece.

Now in the last chapter discussion, everyone was trying to guess who will fight who. I would like to throw my vote over to Virgo vs Zoro. I figured they would fight when Virgo was introduced, but now it seems more likely. Zoro doesn't seem to give a shit about Tashigi anymore and Tashigi still is pissed at Zoro.

I like how the dragon is sticking to the background and at the same time being hinted at being something big.
    you are right about naruto. but the chapter itself wasn't good, only the revealing of tobi
    13 useless pages exept the last one anywhooo

One piece chapter was good again...but i hope this escape won't last long . i mean the big fights better begin next chapter.
    vergo vs zoroo no no no aint gonna happen why
    first off all vergo is only conserend with smoker and law
    we all know smoker is looking for vergo
    luffy is whey ahaed of the rest so i guess he'll encounter vergo first but smoker is gonna but in and tell luffy to leave

Definitely trumps. Naruto is up to about 10 pages of discussion, and it just dropped this morning. And there's only one member in this thread now (and that's me), and 6 guests :-/

-Even if G5 has no control, good to see they still have team loyalty

-Yeah, something's not right about that dragon

-Wonder why Oda included the little bit about Virgo and a sword. Is he a spoonsman, maybe...And just how does he intend to rip things to pieces

-I want a knock-down drag out fight this arc. After the bullshit that was the final "battle" against Hordy, I want to see some Crocodile/Enel/Arlong level fighting (not Moria or Lucci level though, cause it's too soon to see Luffy fight so hard that he's rendered useless afterwards).

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

This weeks One Piece > Naruto's by far. Ppl are 'butthurt' as in dissappointed in Kishi himself. I thought he was above an average writer.

I hope this Arc is Zoro's. Luffy did more than enough, his bounty is more than twice of his first mate.
    That harpy woman noticed Chopper. Either she gave him the paper or she'll get in his way.

I am glad that I somehow understand how the manga industry works (more or less) because of Bakuman, which is why I'm pretty confident to say that One Piece has been absolutely great for the past chapters.

Yes one piece is still building up to that moment, just a bit longer.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I am glad that I somehow understand how the manga industry works (more or less) because of Bakuman, which is why I'm pretty confident to say that One Piece has been absolutely great for the past chapters.
    Care to explain Arb? A bit off topic though. All I know is that OP makes more money than the second to fourth best manga combined.

sig made by me

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    you are right about naruto. but the chapter itself wasn't good, only the revealing of tobi
    13 useless pages exept the last one anywhooo

One piece chapter was good again...but i hope this escape won't last long . i mean the big fights better begin next chapter.
    vergo vs zoroo no no no aint gonna happen why
    first off all vergo is only conserend with smoker and law
    we all know smoker is looking for vergo
    luffy is whey ahaed of the rest so i guess he'll encounter vergo first but smoker is gonna but in and tell luffy to leave
    i'm with u i can say luffy vs CC, vergo vs Smoker, Law destroy the faculty, SH pirates and kinemon rescue children, G-5 and Tashigi look for an escape ship, Monet and chopper find drug 4 children. And i even believe monet might be with the Heart Pirates. and is a secret agent for Law that would explain why it was Law that was chained with the non- sea stones chain. and also why he asked her to help him when he entered with chopper.

I can also Jinbei would be joining the Straw hat at tha end of this Saga w<hen the Supernovas wouyld have had finished with Big mum and the sun Pirates would be independent of her ( as in East blue Saga for Nami, Skypea for Chopper, CP9 for Robin and Franky, WB War saga for Brook and in Y vs SN Saga for Jinbei ).

And for the naruto issue i was greatly dissapointed so i can boldly say this week's One Piece is > than Naruto