Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Look at his face carefully one side is wrinkled and older which just suggest this might be Izuna in Obito's body.
    Wrinkled because of the rock fallen on this side? Plus, what would be the point of such a nice flashback with Obito?

I have a feeling Orochimaru has a finger in all this. Somehow, Obito survived those rocks, but I don't believe it's really Obito in that body. It's probably Izuna or something. And Izuna is the one who actually tought Orochimaru the soul transfer techneque. Something like that must be the case.

Kishi is just trying to confuse us all. He KNOWS this doesn't make any sense!

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Its because it was that side of his face that was crashed by the giant boulder.
    Also considering, Obito/Tobi knows (and uses) space-time ninjutsu, whose to say he doesn't have the ability to time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Unleash the crap theories !!!

- Very cool seeing the flashback

- Gai was on a team with Genma & Ebisu

- hahaha Obito swallowed his gum trying to do fire ball jutsu's

- hahaha Gai being matched up with Obito

- Look at his face carefully one side is wrinkled and older which just suggest this might be Izuna in Obito's body.

Things are never as straight forward as they seem with Uchiha.

Uchiha = Shraingan = Illusion = Misdirection
    Seriously POW, you'll just say anything to negate the evidence. Those were Obito's flashbacks, records about his true feelings towards rin, his dreams, his everything. If it were someone inside obito's body, he wouldn't have a reason to remember all of this. It's clear, crystal clear that the reason that made him go evil was the loss of Rin. this is what the chapter wants to emphatyse, and reveal.
    His right side of the body was crushed by a boulder, i'd like to see your face after something like that.
    And stop saying that it doesen't match. If kishimoto decided for this option, i'm sure he has a good explanation ready and waiting to be revealed. It might actually surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    In before rage war! Haha! This will upset a lot of fans! Also, it doesn't fit the timeline at all.
    Hope Not, That is What separates Mangashare from other places

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    It was a complete waste of time. Useless flashbacks.
    Yeah Kishi, A whole chapter ...Too much

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Your right i don't understand
    But really i think there is more to it then this . Al least i hope so
    Obito fought with the fourth??

Kishi really did his best to postpone.
    Those flashbacks weren't neserarry.pffff
    He didn't have to draw those 13 pages the last one was enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Yoru, Yoru.....My friend

Two THings:

1) I hope there's something more to this next chapter, maybe an earth shaking revlation that ADDS SOMETHING to the story, I hope there are no flashbacks

2) Thanks to The Mods, We will have a spirited, yet Civil discussion on this chapter....Without any of that Flaming we all hated.

2)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Indeed.. Kishi has a lot of explaining to do..

waste of paper, bullshit. This chapter answered a question that's been hanging over us for years. I'm in shock that Kishi has confirmed that the masked man is somehow Obito. We've been given glimpses into what may have had a hand in his transition from a Naruto-like character to shadowy villain.

Until I read this chapter I was certain it was gonna be revealed that it was Izuna. But with Kishi you never say never.
    Kishi has played his hand, and now he has a lot of explaining to do such as how the hell did Obito survive that rockfall, why does he have abilities and knowledge so far beyond that of Kakashi and other ninja of his generation and what's the connection between him and Madara and Zetsu??????

Yes, need to come a few chapters back to analyze recent discussions between Sasuke and Oro

Kishi is openly trolling us now. Lost all respect for that guy. There's so much flaw in Tobi being Obito as well, I'm guessing his going to turn this around by saying it's really Izuna in control or something.

It actually does make sense in some ways.

- Obito had his right side crushed
    --- Tobi has lost his right arm numerous of times. Indicates he was repaired with white Zetsu
    - Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi
    --- Tobi's left eye was hidden by that mask, until he got his new mask. And by that time he had the rinnegan.
    --- Every character that has borrowed/stolen eyes can't deactivate them. Thus, conceiling them. Just like Kakashi does.

Now, what doesn't make sense is how the hell Obito survived. And how he knows all the stuff he knows. And how he got in touch with Zetsu. It doesn't really bother me that Tobi might be Obito. But he's not JUST Obito, that's for sure. He's got some mighty knowledge and his level increased to over 9000 in just a few years. That doesn't make much sense.