Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    Wasn't it Kakashi's flashback? That would make more sense.

The body clearly seems to be the one of obito but I start to think that it could be "nobody's body", that Tobi could model his body at will with Zetsu cells. That would explains why, for example, Kisame recognized Madara. At the same time, this assumption seems wrong because how could Tobi clones an old Obito?
    No those were Obito's Flashbacks, many didn't even have Kakashi in them.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    The flask back seems to be shown from the prospective of Obito, to highlight his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    It actually does make sense in some ways.

- Obito had his right side crushed
    --- Tobi has lost his right arm numerous of times. Indicates he was repaired with white Zetsu
    - Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi
    --- Tobi's left eye was hidden by that mask, until he got his new mask. And by that time he had the rinnegan.
    --- Every character that has borrowed/stolen eyes can't deactivate them. Thus, conceiling them. Just like Kakashi does.

Now, what doesn't make sense is how the hell Obito survived. And how he knows all the stuff he knows. And how he got in touch with Zetsu. It doesn't really bother me that Tobi might be Obito. But he's not JUST Obito, that's for sure. He's got some mighty knowledge and his level increased to over 9000 in just a few years. That doesn't make much sense.
    Nice summening....

i loved this chapter, i was close to tears when were saw this progression of an innocent boy with dreams to a madman hell bent on world control, to liberate people of pain as he endured the pain with rin's death. imagine sasuke loved sakura as she loves him, had she died would you find it so hard to believe that he'd go to such extremes to stop others from experiencing that kind of pain? keep in mind he isnt trying to destroy the world and kill everyone, hes simply trying to spare people pain. thats obito, not an evil ninja like hidan

i cant even concentrate on work right now...trying to rack my brain to figure out how it could possibly be obito...to be strong enough to take on the 4th is just too hard to believe.
    we also need to know how Kakashi got the Mangekyou

twitter.com/jedijuck

Wow. Just wow.

Kishimoto better have an explanation for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    It actually does make sense in some ways.

- Obito had his right side crushed
    --- Tobi has lost his right arm numerous of times. Indicates he was repaired with white Zetsu
    - Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi
    --- Tobi's left eye was hidden by that mask, until he got his new mask. And by that time he had the rinnegan.
    --- Every character that has borrowed/stolen eyes can't deactivate them. Thus, conceiling them. Just like Kakashi does.

Now, what doesn't make sense is how the hell Obito survived. And how he knows all the stuff he knows. And how he got in touch with Zetsu. It doesn't really bother me that Tobi might be Obito. But he's not JUST Obito, that's for sure. He's got some mighty knowledge and his level increased to over 9000 in just a few years. That doesn't make much sense.
    i would not like to see he activated his Space-time jutsu right after the boulder hit his face.
    and it makes a bit sense how tobi knows Gai doesnt remember somebody's face. Obito fought Gai twice and he probably didnt remember Obito's face despite being in the same village. hahah

The body clearly seems to be the one of obito but I start to think that it could be "nobody's body", that Tobi could model his body at will with Zetsu cells. That would explains why, for example, Kisame recognized Madara. At the same time, this assumption seems wrong because how could Tobi clones an old Obito?
    Some parts just can't be kakashi's flashbacks...look here:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/599
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/599/4 the central panels here.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/599/7
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/599/8

These moments were exclusively taken out of Obito's life. There were no kakshi nor guy to remember them.

Does anyone get the reason for the 4th Hokage holding up his kunai? Two panels used on page 15, I don't really get it? Either that, or it's just to say Obito was part of his team.

smh, its gotta be some kinda forbidden soul transfer/combo jutsu type deal.
    @velocity, that was just showing how everyone gave kakashi a gift

twitter.com/jedijuck