Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Obito would be impressed with his former sensei's reaction time for a few reasons..

1) why would minato stop growing and improving in skill for 2-3 years?

2) rin was amazed at body flicker in kakashi gaiden, obito"s last days. If any of his pupils were surprised then then they would be surprised two years later after absence. (I admit this us a weak point and ron's exclamation was not necessarily out if surprise but instead awe)

3) still room and reason to believe tobi might be a compound personality so which personality traits or fragments of identity were present during tobi's fight with minato? (We have precident with zetsu, each half is capable of separate and self contained knowledge unshared with the other)

There are ways for it to work to cast aside any doubts of its likelihood.
    Last edited by knife eater; 08-29-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Since I have a job I'm arriving a bit late too this discussion so I'll keep it short and simple.

VINDICATED,..... BITCHES!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I'm convinced there are two people in that one body. One is Obito, who was likely in charge during his time as Deidara's wacky partner. The other is an unidentified entity who we'll learn more about later.

It seems like Obito's body was revived to be used as an Uchiha vessel, receptive to the power of the Sharingan. I imagine alterations were made to his body to increase his age, strength, and capability with his Sharingan. This is not the Obito he would have grown up to be on his own.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    what the fck kishi!!! 14 pages of flashback..

let me begin with this; Kishimoto is breakin our ballz and wants us to wait one week for the big climax, chapterr 600.

- I said it before, Obito cant be doin and knowing all that stuff in ONE fckin year!

1. having the same height as Minato, a mature posture
    2. his knownledge of the shinobi world so damn intelligent, for manipulating the shinobi world behind the scenes for the last years
    3. screaming with fury and pleasure when he extracted kyuubi out of Kushina: " I've been waiting SOO LONG FOR THIS "

^^^^ what does he mean with so long? 1 freakin year.. please, just please

4. " Those eyes were mine to begin with " ? Obito was probably still suckin on moms niple, when those eyes were given to Nagato

Madara ( or Izuna ), had probably known about Obito's lineage. Like I said: Izuna's and Obito's bloodtype ( " O ") are the same, and we all know how important blood is among the Uchiha's. Tobi needed KAMUI, needed Obito's body.. for obtaining such great eye jutsu.
    With that jutsu, he became untouchable.. even for Akatsuki members. All those time, he was a shell of his former self, and couldn't do much on his own. That Kamui Eye, gave him the possiblity for teleporting everywhere for gathering intel, manipulating and stay in the darkness for so long.

Madara ( or Izuna ), had a good reason for taking Obito's eye, and not a random Uchiha body. Tobi even helped Itachi in killing all those uchiha members, so why didn't he took one right then? Better said; with his " sucking people into his dimension jutsu ", why didn't he simple teleported back in the days to the uchiha place in night for taking an uchiha body?

Madara ( or Izuna ), needed OBITO's BODY, needed that Eye Technique. Still, cant believe it's Obito.. I thought it was Izuna with Obito's eye, but it could be Izuna in Obito's body.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    This proves nothing.
    Talk about old members dropping by just to post. You guys have Monty Python Black Knight-level denial :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I... hatre."
    I hope that this isn't Obito in mind and soul too. I hope the badass, wise-cracking Tobi isn't turned into just another "I used to be a good guy with Disney dreams, but now I'm a douche. But it's ok because the world made me sad". Every other antagonist in this series, outside of Madara, already has that covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper 1337 View Post
    Yeah ZERO PHOENIX you bitches. I told every last one of you dumbmotherfuckers that Obito was Tobi. And here we are. Not one of you ignorant motherfuckers knows enough about anything to question me about shit. I was right, you fags were wrong. As usual. That's all I got to say. Anyone with balls can see me on Narutoforums. Until then keep wanking off on Arbitrary and each other.
    I...sense the dark side in you...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Actually interesting note according to this flashback Minato was already 4th Hokage long before the Kakashi Gaiden took place.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The timeline issue would be solve if Obito awakened his MS and then activate the space time jutso, transporting him to a dimension that is similar to a time chamber in Dragonball... like one day is equivalent to a year sort of thing... (Who says only good guys can use the time chamber) Then it also happens that a weakened madara is hibernating in the same dimension... He seduced Tobi to join the dark side... they planned, they trained and the rest is history... I believe Kishi must have a way better idea than this....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

@Famous,

There ought to be more to the Tobi =\= Obito Story that what we've seen.

at the very least, Kishi owes us an explanation for the numerous times when Tobi clains to be Madara, or claims that the Rinnegans are his, especially under circumstances where there would be no cause/ purpose/ gain in lying.

These examples give the impression that there is some deeper, more mysterious relationship between Tobi, Madara, and Obito. Failure to give a satisfactory explanation would give one the idea that Kishimoto is deliberately misleading readers with pointless dead-end clues, just for the sake of misleading them alone.

Example (1), Tobi Kills Konan...he volunteers some final information to her that he is Uchiha Madara

Example (2) Tobi returns to Camp after Killing Konan and retrieving the Rinnegans, He says to Kabuto (Kabuto who knows that he is not exactly Madara), he says that The Rinnegans were his own to start with.

Now unless Kishimoto is painting Tobi as a Blabber mouth psychotic, or delusional, these instances hardly seem to be lying situations, and are meant for the reader to accept as truth.

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Maybe Obito genuinely pretending to be Madara is part of the master plan.... And there was really a point in history when there were two Tobis, Madara Tobi = Long hair Tobi and Obito Tobi = Short hair tobi....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Famous,

There ought to be more to the Tobi =\= Obito Story that what we've seen.

at the very least, Kishi owes us an explanation for the numerous times when Tobi clains to be Madara, or claims that the Rinnegans are his, especially under circumstances where there would be no cause/ purpose/ gain in lying.

These examples give the impression that there is some deeper, more mysterious relationship between Tobi, Madara, and Obito. Failure to give a satisfactory explanation would give one the idea that Kishimoto is deliberately misleading readers with pointless dead-end clues, just for the sake of misleading them alone.

Example (1), Tobi Kills Konan...he volunteers some final information to her that he is Uchiha Madara

Example (2) Tobi returns to Camp after Killing Konan and retrieving the Rinnegans, He says to Kabuto (Kabuto who knows that he is not exactly Madara), he says that The Rinnegans were his own to start with.

Now unless Kishimoto is painting Tobi as a Blabber mouth psychotic, or delusional, these instances hardly seem to be lying situations, and are meant for the reader to accept as truth.
    Right on! It's a safe bet tobi is a compound identity. Orochimaru was DEAD yet his essence was also a part of kabuto. Kabuto was a compound personality with a dead Guy. Tobi cab be such a compound identity with madara. The only trick here is that tobi makes claims and self reference as madara that kabuto does not operate under orochimaru's express identity nor does kabuto convincingly display knowledge and detail attributable to orochimaru only like tobi does with madara.

If not compound identity then next logical is as you say yourself, that There is sharingan destiny/illusion tech at play here.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.