Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    First time i've been back in 3 years. Logged in just to laugh at all the people who denied that Tobi was Obito.

Eyeshield 21

Ffs,

Obito was not crushed he was pinned. Rocks covered a greater surface area than half his body. Crushed would mean instant death.

Kakashi gaiden revealed in the end obito survived. The words in the darkness were obito's, not kakashi's.

If naruto can go from loser to defeating pein within a couple years then tobi can fight the fourth hokage and survive. Tobi didn't even win the fight! He survived two engagements of combat where he used naruto's life and also an engagement where he used spacetime. HE RETREATED FFS. why is that so hard to believe obito could reach that level within a couple years especially if he is connected to madara or orochimaru? Jeez.

Physique is explained, he was already taller than kakashi in kakashi gaiden. There may be some fudging, admittedly but no big deal.

All that knowledge and so forth? The amount of knowledge tobi reveals in the manga amounts to about half. A chapter of any high school history book. With madara or orochimaru telling campfire stories during vacation tobi could learn much within a week. We are talking at least 2 years.

Handling the kyubi? That's one of the things sharingan is known for.

All this was explained over a week ago.

Paulbees obito to tobi transformation thread has posts that cover and substantiate why obito being tobi is possible and most of you ignore them and keep saying the same things, its impossible because.. but it never was impossible and someone already explained it. Nobody even bothered to respond when i pointed out kakashi gaiden shows foreshadowing of moons eye plan and also obito surviving, posts i made over a week ago,but even though i never believed the theory tobi was obito i recognized the theory was totally plausible and solid. It damages the timeline in no way and no reliance on time travel required.

Example of theory power, obito didn't die!
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...=1#post1014096
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Syonryoken View Post
    I cant believe how people are trying to justify this despite the numerous segments of ridiculousness within Kishi's writing. From God speed 2nd Hokage which for some reason he never used, to 1st Hokage's launch into God hood, to 3rd hailed a the God of Shinobi and is seemingly crap compared to the rest of the Hokage, Kakashi getting owned by a nail like a scrub, Itachi's rip off story, Abysmal Women power levels, straight fraudulence on Byukagan in regards to Sharingan, overall timeline, etc.

Is it really hard to believe that this Obito story would have flaws? I never understood why ppl would bring up the time line for a reason it WASNT Obito. We were given so much information pointing to him it was absurd, I mean by the time Tobi first appeared his very name his eye on the opposing side and a reference to his tech as a space time justu, with kakashi seeming the ONLY person with Sharingan capable a space time jutsu of that caliber and the idea of Deidara recovering his arm all pointed to this guy being him day 1. Then you get a conformation of the Sharingan, his lies, more about his justu,etc even down to this day people denied it being Obito.

How retarded. Obito is Sharingan Naruto, the drop out who went the other way due to war. if only this was done in a subtle manner maybe this couldve been good. But wow, TOBI? REALLY? REALLY KISHI? Youre just gonna allow that instant connection like that? Then feed more stupid info unnecessarily? It is definitely this series' time. I was a big fan of your early work Kishi, but damn it seems past time skip you really had clue as to what you were doing, problem was it was horrendous. Hopefully we at least get an epic fight.
    ^Exactly my thought.
    Anyway, we just saw Obito's body. Guess i'll open my mouth next week ;P.
    For now...NO SH*T KISHI

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!
    OMG! Hilarious!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Another explanation, eh ? But, are you really ready for it ? Well, suit yourself, you asked for it:
    Spoiler!
    This would explain a lot...
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hmmm...Kishi's been planning this for awhile I'd wager.

Obito rearranged gets you Toobi...well, you do have one extra "o", but you get the idea.

It's definitely Obito's body, but given his intimate knowledge of Madara's past AND the real Madara apparently knowing/planning this entire event with him, it isn't Obito's mind/soul. Not completely, at least.

Next chapter should be quite interesting.

My only issue with Obito being Tobi was that during his fight with the fourth he was surprised by the fourths speed and ability can't imagine Obito not knowing that information and seems silly that he would play dumb about it.

Also if Obito did survive the rock to the face why not go back to Rin? I understand him flipping out about her death but why stay away from her even if he wanted to train and be strong when he first saw her again would make more sense to be close to her while doing so, in which case if he was close why didn't he save her?

At the end of the day this still doesn't feel like Obito too many questions and if he did survive a rock to the face he should have protected Rin thus having no one but himself to blame for her death.

Just my 2 cents at least!

I like how some of the old members we haven't seen for a while logged in just to comment on the chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Larhalt View Post
    THIS!

I know it sounds impossible for Obito to be that strong in a short time, but keep in mind that Naruto mastered sage arts in what, 10 days??? i know he's the main character but it proves a fast improves on strenght aren't impossible, Sasuke studied under Orochimaru for 2 1/2 years and became a super badass with a one-hit-kill jutsu and was capable of treating a special jounin like Yamato WITH mokuton like he was nothing.. this manga has shown that you can do anything with enough determination, potential and the right master.. so far we know Obito had the first 2, we just need to know who his master was after he was considered dead
    Seriously? We see clearly that after the 4th death (the panel imwas refering to) he still was a young child and beaten by guy afterwards. So yesin theory it could be possible to improve yourself much in a few years. But it is impossible for Obito to have been improved at that specific time.

KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I like how some of the old members we haven't seen for a while logged in just to comment on the chapter.
    Because this is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Remnds me of the old days when we used to think Pain was the 4th Hokage. Good times then.