Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Made up elements

What element chakras do you think would be strong and cool.

They can be made up elements and can be element fusions.

I would like earth and fire fused together to create lava, to me that would be cool because its liquid so it can act a bit like water but its also like fire meaning it can burn targets.

People who think there thread is meaningless, I just want to hear people idea's on the elements they would like.

wind n fire.......wind would just increase the fire's power taking it to a whole new level
    water n lightening.....water conducts electrictiy, so same as above

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i would really love to see fire and lightning...pure destruction
    i would also want to see the use of the fictional "blue fire" in naruto. u know how mixing fire with some other elements (actual 118 from the periodic table of elements, not the 5 Japanese ones) can result in differently colored fire? i did an experiment that involved bright red fire and even purple fire (which was cold, instead of hot)

i would like gravity element.

the abiltiy to create gravity with your gravtiy chakra and manipulate the gravity.

Banned
    Light and Darkness
    We all night light already exist
    darkness is known as the absence of light, but many scientist believe in an energy that conventional technology cannot detect..... Dark Energy
    (P.S The largest daimond found is a white dwarf star 10 million light years away, it 10 trillion trillion carats.)
    ------------------------------------------
    anti-matter
    Last edited by god_lord_sunday; 03-30-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by god_lord_sunday View Post
    Light and Darkness
    We all night light already exist
    darkness is known as the absence of light, but many scientist believe in an energy that conventional technology cannot detect..... Dark Energy
    (P.S The largest daimond found is a white dwarf star 10 million light years away, it 10 trillion trillion carats.)
    ------------------------------------------
    anti-matter
    yes, i too would love to c that. in science class, i have been discussing this n it's quite fascinating. it is also like blackbeard from OP

Banned
    I heard on tv that if anti-matter were to touch actual matter, there would be an explosion 20 times the size of a hiroshima bomb

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by god_lord_sunday View Post
    I heard on tv that if anti-matter were to touch actual matter, there would be an explosion 20 times the size of a hiroshima bomb
    that is indeed true. that is because the charges of a regular matter atom are the complete opposite of an antimatter atom, which results in complete destruction (what i mean is: proton of antimatter is negative and the electron of antimatter is positive)

Banned
    Im blanking out my mind to think of Kallen, where to get 2 electro magnets, and one atom of anti-matter. I'll hold all of brunei ransom, kishishishi. Kidding!
    There nothing to do, everyones at home, I wanna play basketball and get blazed
    check out my mspace ( see signature)

void element would be pretty cool, but then again it's naruto and it'll just bastertized via the PnJ