Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    it's blasphemy not to think of Haruhi-sama as the most powerful being in the world...besides she can destroy the whole existence and recreate it unconsciously, Goku, in the max, could destroy the galaxy with a lot of concentration to create such energy.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

thats why i said not technique wise or special ability, just sheer power. GOKU
    If you take the special abilities into account then people like Orihime are pretty powerful.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Harhi Suzumiya. She has the ability to destroy and recreate entire existences. For example, if she got really pissed she could destroy the world we all now now(with everyone and everything) and replace that existence with whatever she want.(maybe she wants their to be only one planet in the universe and she being the only being alive, she can make that happen)

And the crazy thing is, she can do it without physically wanting too.(Such as sleeping)

I would say shes the most powerful
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    well, suzumiya haruhi is probably the character with the strongest ability, but in terms of sheer power and destruction (which i think is the topic of the thread; not sure tho), the characters from dbz are by far the strongest. kid buu, without using the full extent of his abilities, destroyed the entire planet earth. and goku defeated him. in an actual fight between kid buu/goku and haruhi, goku/kid buu would win. goku can just do hiraishin (instant transmission) n pwn haruhi before she does anything.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Could Goku destroy Eslay of the north or even one of the "Dwellers of the deep" "Abyss"
    From Claymore? Or awakened Terese?

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Could Goku destroy Eslay of the north or even one of the "Dwellers of the deep" "Abyss"
    From Claymore? Or awakened Terese?
    sorry, dude, i don't watch or read claymore, so could u point out their abilities?

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    well, suzumiya haruhi is probably the character with the strongest ability, but in terms of sheer power and destruction (which i think is the topic of the thread; not sure tho), the characters from dbz are by far the strongest. kid buu, without using the full extent of his abilities, destroyed the entire planet earth. and goku defeated him. in an actual fight between kid buu/goku and haruhi, goku/kid buu would win. goku can just do hiraishin (instant transmission) n pwn haruhi before she does anything.
    Its not a "VS" thread.(were the characters do battle) Its "Who do u think is most powerful..." Haruhis POWER is by far the most POWERFUL. I wish the topic creator would clear this up.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Its not a "VS" thread.(were the characters do battle) Its "Who do u think is most powerful..." Haruhis POWER is by far the most POWERFUL. I wish the topic creator would clear this up.
    ok, then haruhi would definitely win

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    sorry, dude, i don't watch or read claymore, so could u point out their abilities?
    Claymore is known for it`s brutality and it`s "almost" all about power and destruction.. So Esley is "The most powerful" character in Claymore (Or maybe Priscilla)
    So Esley is a former male Claymore rank#1 who has Awakened.. it`s hard to explain more..
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    I wish the topic creator would clear this up.
    Done ^^
    Last edited by Freakshow; 03-31-2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I agree with freakshow isley and Priscilla are just scary.