Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How much life left?

How much more story do you guys think is left in this series. I kinda feel things are coming to an end, well at least for this arc. Maybe we'll see another time skip after this and perhaps watch the young adult versions travel the world...

doubt it. If the story is still good and relevant it will be fine. If they start to stretch it and milk it for all the money its worth (DBZ) it will probably start to suck. So it just depends if they end the story on a good note where it should it will end in a year or two probably. If they refuse to kill their cash cow it may last a century, who knows.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

??????
    the more naruto the better for me, i hope it never ends and gets passed down from generation to generation, but with a good story.

The story has been good all the way, so keep the chapters coming! On the condition that the quality doesn't drop.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    well, i agree w/ phixion, i really like naruto n would prefer that it goes for like 20 more years but the quality doesn't decrease

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    the more naruto the better for me, i hope it never ends and gets passed down from generation to generation, but with a good story.
    it will have to end evntually :(, it might go on for another 5-10 years i reckon...

??????
    Once naruto ends i predict i will go into a deep depression and go crazy and start eating all my vegetables (which is a fate worse than death).
    ------------------------------------------
    There are some possibilities for future plots, such as the hidden mists 7 swordsmen, Roots, Hebi, and their are still alot of unanswerd questions in the manga, there could also be plots that take place in other ninja countries we do not yet know alot about, for instance we dont know the identity of all the kages and that could play an eventual part in the manga as well.
    Last edited by ??????; 03-30-2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sauske's current arc may look like its coming to a close, but theres enough interesting things going on with plenty of other characters to keep the series going for a while.

i hope there are nother 5 years.

after the main story line i would like stroy lines on other characters like, 1st hokage, 4th hokage, kakashi's farther, all the past of the sanin's, the whole uchiha clans past.

If it makes a year for each main character's arc I think it will be 3-4 years...but if it will be less than I think 2 years at least