Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Lecture manual

Above quote is an example of a species of Sasuke fans known as Sasuke tards.
    They suffer from Generic Bishounen fanboy disorder otherwise known as the Sakura syndrome.

They are a rare breed and display traits including eye twitching, swooning; (whenever a certain dark haired, underaged, red eyed fictional character is named) and monkey Aids (don't ask).

Responses to fair and poignant intellectual critiques of Sasuke include:
    (1st response) 'OMG, how dare you insult Sasuke Kun, Sasuke is twice the man you'll ever be he can tango to Ricky Martin [like no other straight jacket]'.

(2nd response) 'yeah, okay Uchiha hater, Sasuke may be to Orochimaru what Evan Chandler was to Micheal Jackson but he sure knows how to dress up for the LGTB parade' (depending on if male lolita in unbuttoned shirt mode is this year's 'in').

(3rd response)

The third response is probably the most stricking from this rare breed of ultra fanboys.
    It should be noted that earlier on I hypothesised that Sakura Syndrome results in cerebral degradation and a general lack of..well, common sense. When the subject gives the third response, it should be noted that he (or she), has ............
    ................................................n on n on n on.....................................

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    This thread is fun^^

Banned
    All my threads for fun.
    To all you sasuke loving Etards, if you love him so much you probably fantasise about him sticking it in you.
    OROCHIMARU, kill them all. (rapist bastard)
    Jiraiya's just like a male version of my cousin, always want some but can never get none.
    Sakura needs to hurry and be poppin out her blouse like Hinata. (see signature)

god_lord_sunday: do you like anyone in naruto

Banned
    Pein
    Orochimaru
    Itachi
    Gai
    Hinata
    Tsunade
    Kakashi
    Hidan
    Shikamaru
    Gaara
    Kimimaru
    Zabuza
    Asuma
    Kankuro
    Konan
    Deidara
    Zetsu
    Kisame
    Suigetsu
    all female characters with poppin tittys
    etc.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    You pretty much want every one to die^^
    I agree with you but not my Suigetsu and Gaara^^ They are too cute
    And not Shikamaru, orochimaru and Pein.. They are too cool^^
    And not Hinata and Anko as well.. They are too HOT!

Banned
    everyone should die, in the middle of the story everyone should get smallpox or antrax
    I got to stop smokin

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Naruto

Lecture manual

Above quote is an example of a species of Sasuke fans known as Sasuke tards.
    They suffer from Generic Bishounen fanboy disorder otherwise known as the Sakura syndrome.
    They are a rare breed and display traits including eye twitching, swooning; (whenever a certain dark haired, underaged, red eyed fictional character is named) and monkey Aids (don't ask).

Responses to fair and poignant intellectual critiques of Sasuke include:
    (1st response) 'OMG, how dare you insult Sasuke Kun, Sasuke is twice the man you'll ever be he can tango to Ricky Martin [like no other straight jacket]'.

(2nd response) 'yeah, okay Uchiha hater, Sasuke may be to Orochimaru what Evan Chandler was to Micheal Jackson but he sure knows how to dress up for the LGTB parade' (depending on if male lolita in unbuttoned shirt mode is this year's 'in').

(3rd response)

The third response is probably the most stricking from this rare breed of ultra fanboys.
    It should be noted that earlier on I hypothesised that Sakura Syndrome results in cerebral degradation and a general lack of..well, common sense. When the subject gives the third response, it should be noted that he (or she), has reached the final stages of mental slow down...hence the lack of constructive argument, the loss for words, and the acute preference for simple visual images.

Good night and good luck.
    loooooooooooooooooool this actually made me laugh
    nice 1, atriede

Quote Originally Posted by god_lord_sunday View Post
    everyone should die, in the middle of the story everyone should get smallpox or antrax
    yeah that wouldn't be such a bad idea........

Quote Originally Posted by god_lord_sunday View Post
    I got to stop smokin
    yeah, me too..........

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This thread is stupid.

atriede, you are a liar, this thread is full of stupid posts and a little bit of flaming from what i can see on the first page...

I'm going to go ahead and delete it now since if I deleted the stupid posts this thread would be left with maybe 3 or 4 posts anyways, if you want to complain you can pm me...

have a nice day.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?