Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    When I read manga I go in this order:
    1.Naruto
    2.Bleach
    3.One Piece
    I read One Piece last because it's my favorite and I want to savor it without rushing to the other mangas
    Naruto is good, but i've seen that storyline like 17 times already

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    ERM, I don't think so. This thread is excellent and deserves to remain.
    The whole point of this forum is that it facilitates a conversation about Naruto that enables people to express their opinion on any related matter. This thread qualifies as a conversation that is relavent to the Naruto manga. It also gives people the oppurtunity to express their opinion. The anti Sasuke sentiments are relavent and reflective of genuine naruto readers. The conversation is in effect a microcosm of conversations discussed in the wider Naruto communit. There is therefore no reason why this thread should be shut.

Bottom line:
    The thread is interesting.
    It enables people to express their opinion on a relavent subject matter (why should people be prevented from expressing their opinion).

Using bashing as an excuse to graveyard this thread is a poor reason because Sasuke is a fictional character and will take no offense to being denigrated.

Unless mangashare believes that in the ENTIRE FUTURE OF THIS FORUM NOT ONCE SHOULD A THREAD BE MADE THAT QUESTIONS THE VALUE OF SASUKE AS A CHARACTER,....UNLESS THE MODS REALLY THINK THAT WAY, THEN I DON'T THINK THIS THREAD WILL OR SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

THAT SAID THERE MAY BE A TRIGGER HAPPY FANBOY MOD WHO DECIDES TO GRAVEYARD THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT SCRUTINISES HIS FAVOURITE CHARACTER (SASUKE). WHOEVER THAT MOD IS WE SHALL SEE. HOWEVER I URGE HIM OR HER NOT TO GRAVEYARD THIS THREAD IS CHARACTER EVALUATION IS A FUNDEMENTAL PART OF THIS FORUM. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION IF WE OUR MUFFLED FROM PARTACKING IN A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. SOMETHING THAT IS COMMON TO DO, IN ANY FORUM THAT IS DEDICATED TO FICTIONAL ARTISTIC MEDIUMS.

THEREFORE TO SAID MOD WHO MAY BE A FANBOY OF SASUKE. PLEASE CURB YOUR BIAS, NEGLECT TO INJECT YOUR PERSONNAL OPINION IN YOUR JUDGEMENT OF THIS THREAD, AND LET CREATIVITY, FREE SPEECH, AND THE BLOGOSPHERE COMMUNITY OF MANGA FLOURISH.
    Thanks.
    ------------------------------------------

ERM NO. ASSTARDERRY, AND BLIND FANWANKERISM HURT. THE TRUTH?...NOT SO MUCH.
    excellent point........
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by god_lord_sunday View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the day sasuke dies is the day commits harikari. so sasuke isn't gonna die just yet. when he does in fact die if that does happen it'll probably be at naruto's hands.

What does "commit harikari" mean, doesn't make sense
    atreide
    (single tear drop)
    finally someone who understands my feeling
    (fakes crying)
    atreide
    (single tear drop)
    finally someone who understands my feeling
    (fakes crying)
    THE DAY SASUKE DIES IS THE DAY EBISU SEEKS PROFESSIONAL HELP AND ADMITS HE IS A PERVERT WHILST KISHI UNDERGOES AN EPIPHANY AND REALISES HE IS NOT WRITTING A BISHOUNEN TEEN FLICK ABOUT TWO EMO TEENAGE LOVERS (S@S#KE AND N@R#TO). SO FAR THE NARUTO X SASUKE STORYLINE IS STARTING TO RESEMBLE ONE OF THOSE ANCIENT GREEK NOVELS THAT FORMED THE TEMPLATE FOR MODERN COMEDY ROMANCES. IN THOSE NOVELS THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE STOCK CHARACTER AND THE STORY WOULD BE FORMULAIC.....

....iT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS; TWO LOVERS FALL IN LOVE. LOVERS ARE TORN APART WHEN THE FEMALE IS ABDUCTED BY A RABID PIRATE. THERE ARE SEVERAL SCENES WHEN THE FEMALES CHERRY IS IN THREAT OF BEING POPPED (YEP THE FEMALE IS ALWAYS A VIRGIN). THE OTHER LOVERS SEEKS TO RESCUE FEMALE AND IS ACCOMPANIED BY A (USUALLY RETARDED0 SIDEKISK (FOR COMEDY VALUE...DON'T ASK).
    iN THIS CASE OROCHIMARU IS THE PIRATE, SASUKE VIRGINITY IS BEING THREATENED, THE CONCEPT OF THE MANLY WHITE SNAKE HAS BEEN REDIFINED, ITS NARUTO TO THE RESCUE, AND SAKURA WOULD BE THE RETARD SIDEKICK

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Lol, if anything, Sasuke will die. It might not be today. It might not be tomorrow. It might not be ten years from now, but y'know, nobody lives forever.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    Lol, if anything, Sasuke will die. It might not be today. It might not be tomorrow. It might not be ten years from now, but y'know, nobody lives forever.
    HOW DID THAT ESCAPE ME.

Well said Atriede. I'm not totally against Sasuke, but he is vearing the course of the Manga away from the supposed hero, Naruto. If I made a character I loved so much and made him/her so powerful then shouldn't the manga be named after them? In all, like I said I'm not against him but for the sake of the manga, Sasuke die already please.

Banned
    huhuhuhahahahhaaa..... You all, I could cry if I felt emotions

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This thread has earned a one way ticket to thread hell a.k.a. the graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I know, the truth hurts.
    lol afro............IMLMAO (i m laughing my ass off)

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    ERM, I don't think so. This thread is excellent and deserves to remain.
    The whole point of this forum is that it facilitates a conversation about Naruto that enables people to express their opinion on any related matter. This thread qualifies as a conversation that is relavent to the Naruto manga. It also gives people the oppurtunity to express their opinion. The anti Sasuke sentiments are relavent and reflective of genuine naruto readers. The conversation is in effect a microcosm of conversations discussed in the wider Naruto communit. There is therefore no reason why this thread should be shut.

Bottom line:
    The thread is interesting.
    It enables people to express their opinion on a relavent subject matter (why should people be prevented from expressing their opinion).

Using bashing as an excuse to graveyard this thread is a poor reason because Sasuke is a fictional character and will take no offense to being denigrated.

Unless mangashare believes that in the ENTIRE FUTURE OF THIS FORUM NOT ONCE SHOULD A THREAD BE MADE THAT QUESTIONS THE VALUE OF SASUKE AS A CHARACTER,....UNLESS THE MODS REALLY THINK THAT WAY, THEN I DON'T THINK THIS THREAD WILL OR SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

THAT SAID THERE MAY BE A TRIGGER HAPPY FANBOY MOD WHO DECIDES TO GRAVEYARD THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT SCRUTINISES HIS FAVOURITE CHARACTER (SASUKE). WHOEVER THAT MOD IS WE SHALL SEE. HOWEVER I URGE HIM OR HER NOT TO GRAVEYARD THIS THREAD IS CHARACTER EVALUATION IS A FUNDEMENTAL PART OF THIS FORUM. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION IF WE OUR MUFFLED FROM PARTACKING IN A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. SOMETHING THAT IS COMMON TO DO, IN ANY FORUM THAT IS DEDICATED TO FICTIONAL ARTISTIC MEDIUMS.

THEREFORE TO SAID MOD WHO MAY BE A FANBOY OF SASUKE. PLEASE CURB YOUR BIAS, NEGLECT TO INJECT YOUR PERSONNAL OPINION IN YOUR JUDGEMENT OF THIS THREAD, AND LET CREATIVITY, FREE SPEECH, AND THE BLOGOSPHERE COMMUNITY OF MANGA FLOURISH.
    Thanks.

ERM NO. ASSTARDERRY, AND BLIND FANWANKERISM HURT. THE TRUTH?...NOT SO MUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post

Lecture manual

Above quote is an example of a species of Sasuke fans known as Sasuke tards.
    They suffer from Generic Bishounen fanboy disorder otherwise known as the Sakura syndrome.
    They are a rare breed and display traits including eye twitching, swooning; (whenever a certain dark haired, underaged, red eyed fictional character is named) and monkey Aids (don't ask).

Responses to fair and poignant intellectual critiques of Sasuke include:
    (1st response) 'OMG, how dare you insult Sasuke Kun, Sasuke is twice the man you'll ever be he can tango to Ricky Martin [like no other straight jacket]'.

(2nd response) 'yeah, okay Uchiha hater, Sasuke may be to Orochimaru what Evan Chandler was to Micheal Jackson but he sure knows how to dress up for the LGTB parade' (depending on if male lolita in unbuttoned shirt mode is this year's 'in').

(3rd response)

The third response is probably the most stricking from this rare breed of ultra fanboys.
    It should be noted that earlier on I hypothesised that Sakura Syndrome results in cerebral degradation and a general lack of..well, common sense. When the subject gives the third response, it should be noted that he (or she), has reached the final stages of mental slow down...hence the lack of constructive argument, the loss for words, and the acute preference for simple visual images.

Good night and good luck.
    Last edited by atriede; 03-30-2008 at 08:42 AM.

??????
    even though i agree that sasuke is taking away the spotlight of naruto and should be incapacitated for the time being it is likley sasuke will be there in the final chapters of naruto.