Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Will Sasuke hurry up and DIE!!!

Im sick of this little bitch takin all the spotlight. I want to see Zetsu eat Shino, and Pein cut Tsunade's titty off. Damn, im so bored, time to go play basketball.

Myspace URL-onewingeddeity

good going.......
    nice thread.............

This thread has earned a one way ticket to thread hell a.k.a. the graveyard.

Banned
    screw you afro thunda biotc$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, the truth hurts.

Banned
    lickith the sweat running off of my just teabaged a chick who looks like yo momma balls.
    Hey, I shot Sasuke, no, wait, that was barney's purple ass

myspace-onewingeddeity

the day sasuke dies is the day commits harikari. so sasuke isn't gonna die just yet. when he does in fact die if that does happen it'll probably be at naruto's hands.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by god_lord_sunday View Post
    Im sick of this little bitch takin all the spotlight. I want to see Zetsu eat Shino, and Pein cut Tsunade's titty off. Damn, im so bored, time to go play basketball.

Myspace URL-onewingeddeity

I wish Sasuke would die too. Take my word though, not gonna happen.

Banned
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the day sasuke dies is the day commits harikari. so sasuke isn't gonna die just yet. when he does in fact die if that does happen it'll probably be at naruto's hands.

What does "commit harikari" mean, doesn't make sense
    ------------------------------------------
    atreide
    (single tear drop)
    finally someone who understands my feeling
    (fakes crying)
    atreide
    (single tear drop)
    finally someone who understands my feeling
    (fakes crying)
    Last edited by god_lord_sunday; 03-29-2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This thread has earned a one way ticket to thread hell a.k.a. the graveyard.
    ERM, I don't think so. This thread is excellent and deserves to remain.
    The whole point of this forum is that it facilitates a conversation about Naruto that enables people to express their opinion on any related matter. This thread qualifies as a conversation that is relavent to the Naruto manga. It also gives people the oppurtunity to express their opinion. The anti Sasuke sentiments are relavent and reflective of genuine naruto readers. The conversation is in effect a microcosm of conversations discussed in the wider Naruto communit. There is therefore no reason why this thread should be shut.

Bottom line:
    The thread is interesting.
    It enables people to express their opinion on a relavent subject matter (why should people be prevented from expressing their opinion).

Using bashing as an excuse to graveyard this thread is a poor reason because Sasuke is a fictional character and will take no offense to being denigrated.

Unless mangashare believes that in the ENTIRE FUTURE OF THIS FORUM NOT ONCE SHOULD A THREAD BE MADE THAT QUESTIONS THE VALUE OF SASUKE AS A CHARACTER,....UNLESS THE MODS REALLY THINK THAT WAY, THEN I DON'T THINK THIS THREAD WILL OR SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

THAT SAID THERE MAY BE A TRIGGER HAPPY FANBOY MOD WHO DECIDES TO GRAVEYARD THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT SCRUTINISES HIS FAVOURITE CHARACTER (SASUKE). WHOEVER THAT MOD IS WE SHALL SEE. HOWEVER I URGE HIM OR HER NOT TO GRAVEYARD THIS THREAD IS CHARACTER EVALUATION IS A FUNDEMENTAL PART OF THIS FORUM. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION IF WE OUR MUFFLED FROM PARTACKING IN A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. SOMETHING THAT IS COMMON TO DO, IN ANY FORUM THAT IS DEDICATED TO FICTIONAL ARTISTIC MEDIUMS.

THEREFORE TO SAID MOD WHO MAY BE A FANBOY OF SASUKE. PLEASE CURB YOUR BIAS, NEGLECT TO INJECT YOUR PERSONNAL OPINION IN YOUR JUDGEMENT OF THIS THREAD, AND LET CREATIVITY, FREE SPEECH, AND THE BLOGOSPHERE COMMUNITY OF MANGA FLOURISH.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I know, the truth hurts.
    ERM NO. ASSTARDERRY, AND BLIND FANWANKERISM HURT. THE TRUTH?...NOT SO MUCH.
    Last edited by atriede; 03-29-2008 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost