Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I was just being sarcastic lol.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Well the next bleach ep is looking really good

no clue about the Ulquorria dies thing though

I still prefer the Naruto maga. The fillers(in Naruto) is very long that for a month, I just focused on the manga goodness of it all. Though some of those fillers are hilarious and, at some time relevant to the shippu series, it just makes me feel more giddy about reading the chapters of the manga(I dunno what I'm talkin about so I'm gonna shut up now.)

There have been a good couple of series that have had to stray from the manga towards the end. Zatch Bell, for example, had to create a completely different ending to the anime because the anime was ending and the manga was going on. The same thing's happened to other series, but I can't remember which ones at this moment.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    There have been a good couple of series that have had to stray from the manga towards the end. Zatch Bell, for example, had to create a completely different ending to the anime because the anime was ending and the manga was going on. The same thing's happened to other series, but I can't remember which ones at this moment.
    yeah, that ending was cool...because Kanchome didn't get his book burned T_T. But yeah, i don't think they should drop the manga because at this point that is the only for sure way to catch free episodes of Naruto online without having to worry about getting the episodes pulled before you can watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    If you don't like the fillers and would rather have breaks... then don't watch the fillers and make your own breaks. It's not like the fillers have anything important to tell.
    Thats what I did because I couldnt stomach the rest of the fillers (I lasted for 20 or so episodes jaja) because I love the manga so I kept reading it and I took a holiday from the anime, then I started again with Shippuden. In some cases you can do that because whats going on in them dont interfere at all with the story (like in Naruto, since the main story follows the manga quite estrictly, what went on in those terrible episodes could be left out completely). The problem comes when they connect the fillers with the main story, like new characters or such , then if you skip them you may find yourself wondering like in Bleach, some new unimportant characters and the mention of the bounts<---dun remember the names of those things jaja.

The fillers I liked the most are the Prince of Tennis ones because they are funny as hell.

Anyways, back to the main question, if they drop the manga and continue with the anime most people will stop watching. The reason for a Naruto anime in the first place is to watch the characters and stories come to life <---not literaly but quite. Plus, if they cant come up with a decent idea for a filler season then I dotn want to imagine the kind of arc they would plot or the crappy kind of ending they would make . I shiver just to think of how much they could ruin the story.

the manga exsisted before the anime. without the popularityof the manga the anime never gets made. the fillers were a necessary evil to allow the manga to make some distance between them. the anime completed the orignal story in 135 episodes. it took the manga 238 chapters to tell the same story. as much as i wanted to get on with the story some of the fillers were entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

i doubt the anime will fall when the manga is finished i think its a rule u cant contunie a anime after the manga is finished

all animes need to take classes from Oda. One Piece anime is always close to the manga b ut never needed a damn year or 100 episodes to "break"... Oda is a true genius on how to do filler arcs and how to put filler on manga based episodes to explain better what happened in the manga
    Last edited by luimac; 08-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Oda is not the one who does the anime (and its fillers), it's the studio (I think it's that Toei Animation, but I'm not sure).

I'm not saying Oda is not a genious, but "the only thing" he does is the manga series published in the WSJ.