Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What if they just drop the manga and just focus on the anime?

The reason they have fillers is to give the manga time to distance itself from the anime, but what if they just drop the fillers and the manga and just focus on the anime. Is that just too radical?

hmm interesting will manga is just great idk why they would drop it
    but if they anime run on its own i would probably not watch it
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Then the Storyline would freaking suck. Anime is Based off of Manga. If you dont have Manga than the Anime's plot will go to hell. Ever seen Fullmetal Alchemist? Did you think the ending sucked? The same thing will happen to Naruto. It would have a Retarded Corny Ending with Naruto becoming Hokage or some crap... Here's an Idea, why not give some storyline to the fillers. Ever Seen Bleach Fillers? Thats not the same crap as Naruto Fillers. If you add a storyline to the fillers, sure you can make them good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmb04 View Post
    Here's an Idea, why not give some storyline to the fillers. Ever Seen Bleach Fillers? Thats not the same crap as Naruto Fillers. If you add a storyline to the fillers, sure you can make them good.
    Bleach fillers are pretty close to the worst fillers of them all (naruto). They both come from the minds of the same dumb studio (pierrot). Adding a storyline doesn't always help, the bounto arc was AWFUL and long, and the recent fillers were even worse.

The only show out of the big three that have fillers I can stomach (and often enjoy) is One Piece, and it's because Toei is made of so much win.

Bleach fillers are pretty close to the worst fillers of them all (naruto). They both come from the minds of the same dumb studio (pierrot). Adding a storyline doesn't always help, the bounto arc was AWFUL and long, and the recent fillers were even worse.
    I was just using Bleach as an example. Sure Bleach Filler's suck compared to whats going on in the actual manga but atleast they have a storyline regardless how retarded it may seem. Hell, an anime only watcher might actually like them a bit. Naruto on the other hand just went on pointless 2-3 episode missions for like 80+ episodes. The Naruto fillers Were worst by a long shot IMO.

The only show out of the big three that have fillers I can stomach (and often enjoy) is One Piece, and it's because Toei is made of so much win.
    I never really got into the One Piece anime like that. But knowing how bad Naruto fillers were, I'll take your word when you say they were probably the best of the big 3...

=O how can you even suggest this. Manga is the backbone of anime. Without manga the anime plot would suck, along with everything else.
    And yes i agree that Naruto fillers really, really suck =="
    Love is painful for those that do not understand it.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmb04 View Post
    Ever Seen Bleach Fillers? Thats not the same crap as Naruto Fillers. If you add a storyline to the fillers, sure you can make them good.
    Is it possible to call fillers good, or to even have them in the same sentence like that.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

How about they drop the Anime and focus on the manga?
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Quote Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
    How about they drop the Anime and focus on the manga?
    Man, you couldn't have more reason

But I think, anyway, that Kishimoto doesn't really care about the anime and he keeps making its great series.
    In other words: dropping the anime wouldn't make any change to the manga.

^-- *Supports Chime.*
    At the moment, watching Shippuuden makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I mean, just look at episode 20 when Sasori launches them needles. Sakura and granny just dance around with their eyes closed for like two minutes. And that's not even fillers. Scary. I only watched Naruto fillers for a little while. Got to silly for me when suddenly this guy from the first episode appears and suddenly drinks something and becomes a tiger-man. Liek wut teh fuk. Manga > Anime, almost always.

But, Tmb04, I don't really think FMA turned out all that bad. I kinda liked it. That said, I have never read the manga. =/