Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Color would be nice.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Tsubasa

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Could someone make me a set of Shino from Naruto. I would prefer if its older shino, if you can't find any good pics of him older, younger shino is fine.
    Thanks in advance
    If you want, I could pounce in on your request.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

What about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid View Post

These sigs look nice but why the monotone colours ?? Its allways better when you put unleast 2 colours in(apart from black). You blend well, but I would forbid myself from placing renders into the center area. Also, its an unwritten rule of sig making that you do not place text into corners - Its not that big of a deal but you will notice yourself that when you place texts away from corners that it looks somewhat better.
    Last thing, try using more tools - just like blur, sharpen, filters, pen, brush, etc.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    These sigs look nice but why the monotone colours ?? Its allways better when you put unleast 2 colours in(apart from black). You blend well, but I would forbid myself from placing renders into the center area. Also, its an unwritten rule of sig making that you do not place text into corners - Its not that big of a deal but you will notice yourself that when you place texts away from corners that it looks somewhat better.
    Last thing, try using more tools - just like blur, sharpen, filters, pen, brush, etc.
    Thx for the feedback, Im aware of most of that, these were the first sigs i made in quite a long time. So ill be looking to sharpen up.

Edit:

Last edited by Safe_Kid; 01-06-2010 at 05:41 PM.

JUiCE, special delivery !!

Spoiler!

Take it or leave it ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

I have another request. I'll be using my awesome Rin sig on my translator account at Mangahelpers, so I was hoping someone here could make me a great new sig with Yusuke Urameshi on it, from YuYuHakusho. <3
    (If possible manga Yusuke and not the anime. The anime was pretty terrible. XD)

Let's get this party started.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    GODDAMNIT why the fuck wont anyone even TRY to make my request?! this ignoring of my request is pissin me off :/
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    GODDAMNIT why the fuck wont anyone even TRY to make my request?! this ignoring of my request is pissin me off :/
    You need to chill the fuck out. These people do the requests they find interesting or simply because they feel like it. They by no means are required to cater to your whims. So why don't you try dropping that sanctimonious act you're portraying and then maybe, MAYBE, someone will take a request you make. In the mean time though you could try your hand at sig making, it's not really as hard to learn as some people seem to think.

Just did this.