Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    whoa supergirl so so hot

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

@Wolverine: Your signatures are alright just the text is just crap. It doesn't flow and it looks like it is just slapped on, try making it blend in more or something.

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    I can't believe you made a sig of Ariel! I <3 you! *saves sig*
    She is Hot, thats why

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    whoa supergirl so so hot
    Yes, yes she is

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Buhagiar View Post
    @Wolverine: Your signatures are alright just the text is just crap. It doesn't flow and it looks like it is just slapped on, try making it blend in more or something.

If only you knew how little time is taken up on the actual text

Most of the sig's here are quickly done (though some I do take my time on ) for our MS comrades who can take which ever sig they fancy (or photoshop file) and change how they what and like.

I love your Batman entry for SOTW, now post some of your master pieces for us here at MS to gawp at. I think we need more Seinen Sigs

Haha I see but I still believe that if you are going to rush it you might as well not put the text on it. Everything on the signature is essential, one small thing can ruin it.

Thanks, it was a request. My signatures are that great but I'll post some up when I get the time.

EDIT: What do you think of my current signature of Grimmjow?
    Last edited by The Joker; 12-14-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Wow, all of you guys are amazing =D

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Do any of you guys take requests?

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Pls can anyone tell me if there is a person whos willing to photoshop my sig as Im not much into graphics and art. Il be very thankful for any help
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    Do any of you guys take requests?
    The best way for you to get a request sig is by asking in the art request thread or you can PM someone and ask if they'll make you a sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Pls can anyone tell me if there is a person whos willing to photoshop my sig as Im not much into graphics and art. Il be very thankful for any help
    Depending on what you want, I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    If you would be so kind then...
    - I would like to get rid of those SFX in japanese on the left side of the sig without making a white hole if you understand
    - The second thing is to add fresh "anime" like colors and
    - The last thing is to, I dont know if thats possible, make Naruto look like as hes radiating a sunlight

I hope everything was understood and is possible for you to make itlike that,
    Thanks for any help
    Last edited by Maximo; 12-17-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I can get rid of the SFX for you and I can make Naruto Radiate sunlight, but you're going to have to be a little more specific on how you want the coloring done. Do you mean you want it to look as if it were a scene from the anime?