Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Guy you should play about a little with the Ichigo Render as its just sitting there on top of the background image.

Last edited by Wolverine; 07-25-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Added

i felt like something wasnt right with my sotw so i tried not making the ichigo render so dark but it looks even better now that ive added to the render. thanks!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Nice work Jadain82, can members ask for their names to be added and your 'sig by: jadain82' removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Nice work Jadain82, can members ask for their names to be added and your 'sig by: jadain82' removed?

I guess so! I have no problem with that! All they have to do is make sure I get the some credit.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Nice Kenpachi sig Wolverine - love that video box on it too (freakin sweet)
    And I also got a surprise for you, BOOSH!:

And some others:

Last edited by ChukoLiang; 07-27-2009 at 01:00 AM.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

I finally did the Ms. Marvel sig you wanted me to do, kept it easy

Hey guys, can someone make me a Gantz Sig with like all the main members of the Gantz team? Thanks!

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    Hey guys, can someone make me a Gantz Sig with like all the main members of the Gantz team? Thanks!
    i didnt even read that before i made the Gantz sig! but its not of everyone, just kei..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

and a matching avatar:

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.