Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Agreed with Chairz. How are people getting this Noah!Lenalee thing anyway? O_o; Yes, it is a cross, it looks just like Allen's before his arm was destroyed. >,>' Other than that, Lenalee being a noah is wrong in more ways than one.

I completely fail to understand how Lenalee could be a Noah. o.O If anything, the shape of the cross scars on her ankles should serve as a point that the Innocence and Noah are connected inextricably.

I hate the design of her boots, too, because I've always hated chunkiness in footwear.

What I want to know is what the lvl 4 was trying to pull before it was defeated (I don't really think it was killed, but definitely incapacitated for the time being). If Lenalee didn't come back down with the final blow to Allen's sword, I think the lvl 4 could've lifted it clean away.

And now it's time for the body count. . .
    ~ - My Reality is Thus - ~

Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    So fast!! So fast! It's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys. ^^

Haha.. Tim is crying? (page 14) And Tim is strong enough to carry Allen's sword.. O.O
    I have to say, Allen and Lenalee make a great team!! ^^
    Also, the level 4 is dead already, right? This just proves that Allen's sword is useful against the level 4... And there might be more level 4s in future, right?

Allen and Lenalee are really similar in thoughts. Both are sorry that they didn't manage to save the HQ in time...

Again, with the Lenalee hugging Allen part! <3 XD Sorry, I'm a sucker for these scenes...
    Kanda's expression when he saw [or rather, didn't see] Lenalee and Allen flying up was priceless...
    Lenalee's boots have tiny wings! That's rather cute! ^^ Lenalee's kick just got more awesome and powerful!
    Cross is always behind the scenes.. Using carte garde.. -.- Ah well.. It allows Allen and Lenalee to be in the limelight.. Though it's irritating how he always sits there, shaking his legs every time he comes to the rescue... -.-

I can't remember what else I wanted to say already. I'll add on to it once I remember... XD And sorry about the messy thoughts.. I was typing as I read one page.. >< And I read it twice to make sure I got everything.. ><
    OoOoO!!! Nice one, addenza!! I agree to everything you say. Esp. The Lenalee and Allen parts x)
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

Tim is so cute bouncing around with the sword...where is he crying?

I am just wondering now what will happen next. Do you think Cross will kick Allen again?

Don't you think it was weird for Cross calling out a certain spell,

Carta Garde

And as seen on page 14, Allen noticed something different with the level 4. The demon could not have said the certain spell, and it is highly that Cross did it. He showed up a page later.

Saying,

"This beer-belly punk... is gonna make a lovely little sample for testing."

To me, it was something like Cross owning the demon.

* Judgement (断罪者) - This equipment-type Innocence takes the form of a large caliber revolver with an undermounted barrel. Cross is able to fire several bullets in rapid succession. These bullets will not cease until they hit their target. A symbol in form of a cross can be seen wherever these bullets hit (even on barriers). Cross has also shown an attack ability called 'Arrow Of Original Sin' (原罪の矢), which forms the shape of a demon-like bow around Judgement as a cross symbol appears in front of it. This ability was used by Cross to attack the Akuma Plant. Recently, Cross has shown the ability to use Judgement at a "purging level," which allows him to launch a large, devastating attack with a cross symbol on it similar to the crosses made by his regular bullets

* Grave of Maria (聖母ノ柩) - This parasitic-type Innocence doesn't belong to General Cross himself, but to Maria, an Exorcist with a parasite type innocence. It has been remarked by Allen that Cross is able to use magic to control Maria's corpse during a fight therefore allowing him to also use her Innocence. It takes the form of a large, flattened coffin wrapped with a long chain. When the chain is removed, the coffin opens to reveal a beautiful woman in a fancy dress with a large bow tied over her eyes, which makes it slightly reminiscent of a butterfly. This 'woman' is in fact the corpse of Maria. With the defensive ability 'Magdala Curtain' (聖母ノ加護), Maria uses her song to create illusions that can conceal the presence of others. She also has another ability called "Carte Garde" which allows her (or Cross) to control the person's movements by affecting the brain. Lavi has pointed out that Cross Marian's use of the "Grave of Maria" anti-Akuma weapon is unorthodox and forbidden.

From Wikipedia.org
    Following my line of thought, disabling the demon might have been a way before Cross finishes or converts the demon (like Chomesuke).

Damn, Cross with a level 4 demon toy.

But if they do kill it, then it the author would make another dramatic rise of power from the ranks of the Earl against the Black Order.

More than anything else, I think Lenalee's synchronization rate is now 100%. Notice how they (Lenalee and Allen) reached that rate by their desire and bonds with the innocence.

The release was really fast.

I don't think Lenalee's completelty synch'd with her Innocence yet--she doesn't even have a firm understanding of why the Innocence is doing what it's doing. (I.E. Jumping farther than wanted)
    Or, I'm just being an ass and won't accept that fact that she is 100% synch'd. (I'm sure Hevlaska would've said something, though. When Allen got his Innocence back, there was like, a page or panel dedicated to her saying that.)

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    Or, I'm just being an ass and won't accept that fact that she is 100% synch'd. (I'm sure Hevlaska would've said something, though. When Allen got his Innocence back, there was like, a page or panel dedicated to her saying that.)

Agreeeeee agreeeee >______<

And I still don't want that Lenalee's stronger than Kanda and his six illusions è_______é (that he has not shown yet)

Wow...everybody already took all my line...
    I can't believe this chapter have alot of Allen and Lenalee moment...
    I never thought Lenalee's boots would have wings or more like butterfiles...
    I wonder what next chapter willl like?Can't imagine yet.....

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

from arbitrary

* Grave of Maria (聖母ノ柩) - This parasitic-type Innocence doesn't belong to General Cross himself, but to Maria, an Exorcist with a parasite type innocence. It has been remarked by Allen that Cross is able to use magic to control Maria's corpse during a fight therefore allowing him to also use her Innocence. It takes the form of a large, flattened coffin wrapped with a long chain. When the chain is removed, the coffin opens to reveal a beautiful woman in a fancy dress with a large bow tied over her eyes, which makes it slightly reminiscent of a butterfly. This 'woman' is in fact the corpse of Maria. With the defensive ability 'Magdala Curtain' (聖母ノ加護), Maria uses her song to create illusions that can conceal the presence of others. She also has another ability called "Carte Garde" which allows her (or Cross) to control the person's movements by affecting the brain. Lavi has pointed out that Cross Marian's use of the "Grave of Maria" anti-Akuma weapon is unorthodox and forbidden.
    Wow! I didn't like the idea of CROSS having the heart, but if this MARIA possessed the heart, that would be a different thing entirely.

Nah, it's a far fetch event. That would be very lame, it has to be either of the main characters, an evolution, symbiosis, or someone else.