Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Dissenter of Shangri-la
    awesome ch. this week...

lenalee and allen teaming up is just so much fun to see. and i liked the part were allen almost throw-ups because lenalee is moving so fast.(hoshino is so good at adding in those lighter moments).

and though i don't like the idea of the lvl 4 suddenly being overwhelmed by lenalee, at least she didn't overpower it; her speed just makes it's crazy strength irrelevant. and how like cross to show up after they start getting the upper hand. i'm pretty sure he'll be the one to finish the lvl 4

the only bad thing about all this is that now leverrier is going to feel like he was right to be such an a-hole and that he was so smart for having brought lenalee to hevlaska when no one else wanted too......

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Alrite Chap..What was the deal with Cross Coming at the very end...things like that disapoint me since he will get the credit or something dumb like that..also did her boots have butterflys?
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

great chapter! Lenalee is kick-ass again!

CROOSSSSS--SAAMMMAAAA~
    God, perfect chapter on the perfect day. (I totally got DGM volume 14 today)

As much as I hate to say, I have to admit Lenalee was pretty kick-ass. I still hate the design of her boots, but the butterfly this is a cute touch. :{O
    I can't wait for Cross-sama next week~ Wonder if the Level 4 is really ACTUALLY dead.

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Excellent Chapter, I sort of predicted the Allen-Lenalee-Cross team against Level 4. Im also getting tired of 15 chapters, but a lot happens during those 15.

O_O Timcampy has some serious weight lifting abilities.
    Anywhooooo, CROSS IS BACK! YES! Iz the akuma dead yet though? It's been ticking me off these past few weeks. >[

Oh well, Allen-Lenalee ESPN FTW. XO In next chapter, if the akuma is finally destroyed- Cross and Allen shall have a argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    CROOSSSSS--SAAMMMAAAA~
    God, perfect chapter on the perfect day. (I totally got DGM volume 14 today)

As much as I hate to say, I have to admit Lenalee was pretty kick-ass. I still hate the design of her boots, but the butterfly this is a cute touch. :{O
    I can't wait for Cross-sama next week~ Wonder if the Level 4 is really ACTUALLY dead.
    ,,I still hate the design of her boots, but the butterfly this is a cute touch. :{O", I think that's one of Tyki's tease...

I doubt it--the little designs weren't there, and it came from the heel. It didn't just fly up.

ENOUGH WITH THE LENALEE'S CONNECTED TO THE NOAH, TOO! She's NOT. That'd ruin the WHOLE story.

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

^ I so agree with you Chairz. Exactly what connection would Lenalee and the Noahs have anyway?

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    LV. 4 = Owned >_>

Cross + Allen + new innocence = PURE FRIGGIN WIN!