Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 154 Discussion / 155 Predictions

Out after Naruto and before any other Jump series Discuss/predict from the latest chapter available on the homepage.

That was one fast release, I was so surprised XD and of course thankful.

I love this chapter, really great. Allen and Lenalee makes such a good combo, finally they showed the lv. 4 who's boss ^^

And not only that, THE RETURN OF CROSS MARIAN XD

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    So fast!! So fast! It's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys. ^^

Haha.. Tim is crying? (page 14) And Tim is strong enough to carry Allen's sword.. O.O
    I have to say, Allen and Lenalee make a great team!! ^^
    Also, the level 4 is dead already, right? This just proves that Allen's sword is useful against the level 4... And there might be more level 4s in future, right?

Allen and Lenalee are really similar in thoughts. Both are sorry that they didn't manage to save the HQ in time...

Again, with the Lenalee hugging Allen part! <3 XD Sorry, I'm a sucker for these scenes...
    Kanda's expression when he saw [or rather, didn't see] Lenalee and Allen flying up was priceless...
    Lenalee's boots have tiny wings! That's rather cute! ^^ Lenalee's kick just got more awesome and powerful!
    Cross is always behind the scenes.. Using carte garde.. -.- Ah well.. It allows Allen and Lenalee to be in the limelight.. Though it's irritating how he always sits there, shaking his legs every time he comes to the rescue... -.-

I can't remember what else I wanted to say already. I'll add on to it once I remember... XD And sorry about the messy thoughts.. I was typing as I read one page.. >< And I read it twice to make sure I got everything.. ><

Thanks for the fast one, it was quite nice, but not a real shocker. Finally confirmed, her boots are parasite type, and the sword finally was useful. Not much else to say, but when are they stopping this 14/15 pages stuff? It's getting kinda boring.

as fast as it was released, as fast as i read through it. it gotta be longer!!! and yes, the general sure took his bloody time.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Another good chap. What an impressive combo Allen and Lenalee pulled off. Lenalee's innocence reminded me of Tyki Mikk's ability with the butterflies (no real importance implied, just noting the similarity).

For some reason when Cross shows up, soemthing really cool is going to happen, can't wait for it. (he had that Mayuri like attitude with the whole test sample line).

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Wow. Its a fact now. Allen+Lenalee= THE HEART because together they can defeat any threat! (I wish) Really, Allen's power and Lenalee's speed makes them the perfect combination. Now Lavi just needs an upgrade on his innocence. He's the weakest of the group. (Yep, Crowley is stronger that Lavi)

I don't think the lv. 4 is dead yet though.

Notice how Allen didn't even have to look up to know Lenalee was going to hammer in his sword for him.

If not them I think Timcampy is the heart.

OMG you're right XD TIM is the HEART!!

Great chapter!! YAY for Allen and Lenalee together but I don't really think the level 4 is dead.. Cross is just returner XDDDDDD for nothing?? C'mon

Did anyone noticed that the level 4's body seems differen than before??

Pleaseeeeeee give back Kanda & Lavi's Innocence back >__<

I dunno about the heart, but Allen and Lenalee's strength is the perfect combination XD there should be more fights like this one ^^

And I agree with 15-16 pages being too short. It should be at least 20...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/