This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Don't you find this a bit odd

The name of the manga is naruto and yet we know more about sasuke than any other character. I mean his entire freakin family is the basis of the story. Look at it. his possible great great great great great grand father is one of the main antagonist, his brother has basically become the main point of confict, his tragedy beat naruto being an orphan, 2 hokage's deaths, and a freakin invasion of konoha. his life stoy has been told like 20 times, each time more boring than the last. the freakin plot has surrounded "rescuing" him for about 211 chapters out of the 394, his character has had the most radical changes from being an emo avenger to being an emo with friends to being an emo sociopath back to being an emo avenger but with snakes as friends. what makes it even more odd is everyone likes him while he hates everyone, and he has the largest jump in power from barely being able to beat naruto to being able to take out a legendary ninja with his own ability no less. Why is it that in this instance the anti hero so to speak has more to do with the story than the freakin title character. naruto only knows 4 jutsu while sasuke invented his own jutsu, two variants of one he was taught, and got new ones. Kishi is just making it seem like it's cool to be emo WTF. ALL THIS WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE I HATE SASUKE AND DEIDARA SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM FOUNDATION

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

You are preaching to the choir with this. Might get graveyarded since this has been heard before.

Yea it’s a pain, naruto should of got stronger and he always needs help, Still I like sasuke and he has cool jutsu.

By the way not to sound nasty but you should move this thread to the naruto manga section, it’s not a theory. the mangashare police might take it off.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Yeah yeah, fun to bash the name of the manga and Kishi's Sasuke obsession, theres a few threads about this already...

How is this a theory? Wouldn't mind an answer before I graveyard this.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I think (Sorry to say this) this is a random rant.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Good point

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?