Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ??????
    I actually like this thread, it might just be me but i dont think weve seen the last of this technique in the manga, the only time it was unleashed it didnt have a chance to complete, maybe since orchimaru is still kinda not dead he will unveil it once more and show what was in the third coffin. its unlikley but ever so rearly does a technique not get to make its full appearence.

who is Rokuudou Sennin ?

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    I actually like this thread, it might just be me but i dont think weve seen the last of this technique in the manga, the only time it was unleashed it didnt have a chance to complete, maybe since orchimaru is still kinda not dead he will unveil it once more and show what was in the third coffin. its unlikley but ever so rearly does a technique not get to make its full appearence.
    Spoiler!

the white snake was burnt by amaterasu so oro's dead.

Spoiler!

chances are we won't be seeing edo tensei anymore. we know it brings the dead to life and can't be dispelled even after the user is killed. we know the only way to defeat it is to remove the souls of the dead from their vessels. what more else is there to know about the jutsu?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

??????
    when i said orchimaru is still kinda alive i meant the kaubto orchimaru, i know it doesnt have a very good chance to make another appearance in the manga but i just wish we could have seen that third coffin, kinda makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    when i said orchimaru is still kinda alive i meant the kaubto orchimaru, i know it doesnt have a very good chance to make another appearance in the manga but i just wish we could have seen that third coffin, kinda makes me angry.
    ohhhhhhh. well but still as long as oro's soul isn't inside kabuto he's not gonna make any kind of comeback. but who knows. i could be wrong.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I wonder who was in that third coffin anyways, it couldn’t of been the 4th hokage because his soul is trapped in the death god forever.

All I can say about the third coffin deal is that Edo Tensei was gonna bypass the fact the 4th's soul was already sealed away. Of course, that's assuming that Oro was summoning the 4th.

it would be funny if kabuto-oro were to do this jutsu n summon oro.......

That would really make ppl hate Orochimaru more than they already do lol.

??????
    yeah there are already too many ways orochimaru has come back to life, we dont need another one, lol.