Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It's pretty obvious that the 3 hokages knew of the technique. I don't think Madara created the jutsu, his pride in his mangekyou sharingan was too great for him to be relying on others for power. Most likely Rikudou Sennin or the 1st Created it. But what I'm thinking is that it was a secret technique, along with other death-related jutsus, of the Senju Clan, reason why they were so powerful, enough to rival the EMS and his uchihas.

The Mokuton bloodline of the senju clan had the power to create life, it would make sense if they had also successfully learned to control the power of death, giving them godly powers. The first himself could've used the technique to overpower and defeat madara who wouldn't really have a counter to it. Then after defeating madara, when peace was coming to konoha, he declared the death jutsus forbidden, only to be studied by the hokages in case to use them as a last resort to protect the village. That's why the 4th used that knowledge and created shiki-fujin.

But Oro's ambitions led him to discover and study those jutsus. It would also mean that Tsunade has acquired that knowledge and being the granddaughter of the 1st, she should be able to master the kinjutsus very well. I think that Shiki Fujin balances Edo Tensei in that souls brought back from the underworld will be caught within the belly of the deathgod, but only a person strong enough would be able to summon them back from the shinigami's belly as Oro was trying to do with Fourth Hokage.

It would be cool if the 1st had actually used Edo Tensei to summon the Rikudou Sennin and help him fight against Madara, and then released his soul with some sort of life-giving jutsu until the sage was reincarnated as Pain aka nagato years later during a time of massive war and suffering. And now, in a twist of fate, Madara's using the rinnegan power for his own benefit.

I don't think Orchimaru invented it. I think it was a concept that was widely known like traveling at the speed of light. There are probably several ways to do it and Orchimaru somehow came across this method. The old lady of the sand know how to bring people back to life but it was in the form of sharing life opposed to sacrificing someone else's. The Jounin know about too, read here.

As for who invented it, maybe it was Rokudou Sennin or some other ninja. It would seem that the technique was around for a long time but I don't think it was invented at the beginning of ninjutsu. It seems that all the Hokages knew of it, it was probably in that book that Naruto stole early in the series, just because they weren't using the kinjutsu doesn't mean that they were not aware of it.
    Last edited by ronizzle50; 03-28-2008 at 04:18 PM.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Cool

I don't think its a matter of who created it first or not.

I mean in reality they are many theories on how to do or carryout experiments or build a shuttle to go into space. And different people use different method to achieve the same goal/s.

What I believe Edo Tensei forbidden jutsu theory, which is based more on theory without much actual written down steps or instruction on how to create it. Therefore, people who read about it or research must have to find their own method to achieve the theory behind the Jutsu.

If you think about it wouldn't be smart by the Hokages to gather the forbidden jutsu's and detailly explain how to carryout the jutsu. Instead the theory is exlpained and the exact method of executing must be left out.

Well thats my thoughts......

------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the 3 hokages knew of the technique. I don't think Madara created the jutsu, his pride in his mangekyou sharingan was too great for him to be relying on others for power. Most likely Rikudou Sennin or the 1st Created it. But what I'm thinking is that it was a secret technique, along with other death-related jutsus, of the Senju Clan, reason why they were so powerful, enough to rival the EMS and his uchihas.

The Mokuton bloodline of the senju clan had the power to create life, it would make sense if they had also successfully learned to control the power of death, giving them godly powers. The first himself could've used the technique to overpower and defeat madara who wouldn't really have a counter to it. Then after defeating madara, when peace was coming to konoha, he declared the death jutsus forbidden, only to be studied by the hokages in case to use them as a last resort to protect the village. That's why the 4th used that knowledge and created shiki-fujin.

But Oro's ambitions led him to discover and study those jutsus. It would also mean that Tsunade has acquired that knowledge and being the granddaughter of the 1st, she should be able to master the kinjutsus very well. I think that Shiki Fujin balances Edo Tensei in that souls brought back from the underworld will be caught within the belly of the deathgod, but only a person strong enough would be able to summon them back from the shinigami's belly as Oro was trying to do with Fourth Hokage.

It would be cool if the 1st had actually used Edo Tensei to summon the Rikudou Sennin and help him fight against Madara, and then released his soul with some sort of life-giving jutsu until the sage was reincarnated as Pain aka nagato years later during a time of massive war and suffering. And now, in a twist of fate, Madara's using the rinnegan power for his own benefit.

The Ambu captain at the fight with Orochimaru and the Third know about it. It's probable a jutsu only known by the higher ups in the shinobi world because of it dark
    art. If you think about it most of the strongest jutsu's in the Naruto series have some sort of dark art about it or great threat to the user who use it.

Last edited by escapeejm; 03-28-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post

interesting idea...maybe it was written in that scroll of all of the first's forbidden jutsus. remember, it was the 1 naruto stole at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    [SIZE="3"]If you think about it most of the strongest jutsu's in the Naruto series have some sort of dark art about it or great threat to the user who use it.
    that's y they're called forbidden jutsu

Well it's obvious that the kinjutsu written in the book that Naruto stole was explained well enough that a flunky like him could understand. The kinjutsu book to a ninja would be like a textbook to a chemist. Some of it is theory, some of it is fact but when the chemist is done reading the book he'll be much more dangerous in the lab.

And the example I used was not a space shuttle I specifically said speed of light because we have yet to achieve it or observe something achieving it. That doesn't mean we won't be capable of it. Relating it back to Naruto, Orchimaru and some others are traveling at the speed of light using different methods but several people know of the theory.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    stevensr123@
    I don`t think they knew about this jutsu before, when a hokage level ninja sees a jutsu, they would figure out very fast how things are, they are hokage`s after all.. It`s not like they would ask questioners... Usually when the dead are summoned there is only one or few reasons.. And when they see the place, who`s involved and the atmosphere they would know exactly what is going on...
    Spoiler!

upper right corner proves they both knew edo tensei. and they call oro a youngster meaning edo tensei is an ancient taboo jutsu.

Spoiler!

as you can see sarutobi said that edo tensei wouldn't be dispersed even if he killed oro. now how would he have know this unless he had prior knowledge of how the jutsu worked. don't forget oro wanted to learn everything and every jutsu so he probably learned that jutsu as well.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

The Sage of the Six Paths of course.

Seriously though, I have no idea except that it wasn't Orochimaru since the First and Second knew about it.

Personally I think it was madara,
    I think its one of the reasons why madara and the 1st had the fight.

Because madara is willing to sacrifice people

got no evidence but its just a thought
    Last edited by stevensr123; 03-29-2008 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Personally I think it was madara,
    I think its one of the reasons why madara and the 1st had the fight.

Because madara is willing to sacrifice people

got no effidence but its just a thought
    That is a really crappy hypothesis...
    All techniques exist in this world, however Orochimaru was able to discover this one. Either that or he learned about it from someone or something. The 1st and 2nd noted after being summoned that they have been summoned by 'edo tensei', and because they're dead they would be able to know what techinque they have been summoned with if we follow a theory of 'death gives knowledge to the dead' sort of thing.

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

if you can read i said its just a thought