Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterine View Post
    *lol@??????*

@Freakshow: What makes you think I hate Oro?
    Because of you absolute denying Orochimaru created the technique and pushing it to Madara and Pein when the only proof made is that Oro did it and impressed the dead hokages and them referring him to have "finally done it, hes really something" doesn`t that mean anything..

...well, if it makes you feel better, I don't hate Orochimaru. I never said it...

Quote Originally Posted by Winterine
    I also think it wasn't Orochimaru for the reasons already mentioned. Could anyone of enough power and knowledge do that jutsu, or even "discover" it? Orochimaru may or may not have believed he "created" that jutsu, but I don't really care. I hope we do see it later though. Maybe someone (like, say, Pain or Madara) in the Akatsuki might use it on certain Akatsuki members, heh. I can dream... ^_^
    ...and didn't mean to imply it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Because of you absolute denying Orochimaru created the technique and pushing it to Madara and Pein when the only proof made is that Oro did it and impressed the dead hokages and them referring him to have "finally done it, hes really something" doesn`t that mean anything..
    I'm not interested in getting into some huge arguement here, but I just want to say that I wasn't "absolutely denying" or "pushing" anything in my post.

So Orochimaru did the jutsu. Good for him. All I'm saying is that it doesn't necessarily mean he created it (and doesn't mean he didn't, either) but more importantly, I'm more interested in hoping that there are still others out there who could do effectively the same thing.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Lol.. okey I got your point... and agreed it would be very interesting to see others do Edo Tensei, especially one of the new characters^^

*nodnod* ^_^

Itachi's mum created it so Itachi could discipline Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Itachi's mum created it so Itachi could discipline Sasuke.
    lol

oh well, looks like i was right.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    oh well, looks like i was right.
    lol revived old ass thread to gloat?

goodjob on prediction.
    Spoiler!

I'm not impressed, you claimed that you didn't think Oro created that jutsu. You also thought Madara created it. If you had said the 2nd created it I would have been impressed.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Why do some people think Orochimaru created Edo Tensei, when the Nidaime, who is also capable of performing that jutsu and a generation before Orochimaru, had used it first?