Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Rokuudou Sennin is the sage of six paths, the person who created the modern jutsu and who has the rinnegan.

if we do see thid jutsu again i hope we see someone we havn't seen fight

Why are people talking about that 3rd coffin again. I though there was already a thread like that. But since we are on the subject I think it was the 4th. I think that the jutsu failed not because Sandaime was praying, lol, but because Yo's soul is in the death god's belly.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    Well it's obvious that the kinjutsu written in the book that Naruto stole was explained well enough that a flunky like him could understand.

I think you are underestimating Naruto. I know he failed the Academy Shinobi Exam 3 times and yes does exhibit a very low ability to understand meaning behind things when it comes to reasoning problems.

But, you must confess he does has a unique way of learning things, for example, after Jiraiya explained the theory behind Rasengan it's Naruto who developed his own way of creating and using it. Even Jiraiya was surprised along with Tsunada and Kakashi who later saw him use it.

Maybe he developed or found his own unique way of executing the Kage Bunshin Jutsu. But, yet he probable still can't do Bunshin a simpler version.

Maybe he's like those persons he have unique abilities of developing and undiscover methods of solving problems. You know those out of the box type of persons.

I believe the 3rd Hokage said himself after Naruto stole the Forbidden Jutsu Scroll and I agree, "naruto maybe able to unseal the Kyuubin using the that scroll". And, given the time even master all or half of the jutsu within that scroll.

Because, thats the type of person he is, a Shinobi that learns things his own way. Plus, it's flunky's who become the legends in this world.

I also think it wasn't Orochimaru for the reasons already mentioned. Could anyone of enough power and knowledge do that jutsu, or even "discover" it? Orochimaru may or may not have believed he "created" that jutsu, but I don't really care. I hope we do see it later though. Maybe someone (like, say, Pain or Madara) in the Akatsuki might use it on certain Akatsuki members, heh. I can dream... ^_^

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Winterine@ Why do you hate Oro so much?

??????
    Freakshow, Why do you love oro so much?

*lol@??????*

@Freakshow: What makes you think I hate Oro?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    Freakshow, Why do you love oro so much?
    Because hes one of my favorites. simply.

??????
    well i guess i can understand that, He is a good villian.