Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ??????

Naruto Sasuke gaining ms?

there has been alot of specualtion on whether sasuke will get or has mangekyou sharingan. I found two pictures that look remarkably similar.Naruto 223 | Read naruto chapter 223 manga online as you can see this is when itachis ms is almost complete now look at thisNaruto 388 | Read naruto chapter 388 manga online these two pictures have very similar characteristics. First of all, as shown in the picture with itachi, when his mangekyou was forming the pupil of the sharingan got bigger and touched the outer pupils of the sharngan, this is exactly what is happening to sasuke in the next picture, this could mean any number of things but it does look like sasuke is gaining his very own mangekyou sharingan.

Now the next thing that caught my eye was the text inserted on the page where itachi is activating his ms, it says, "the pupil of his eye shows the disastrous conflict between itachi his father and his family!! A vague fear and suspicion engulfs sasuke!" what i get from this is that the reason itachis ms started to form was because of the conflict between his father and the other members of the clan that happened right before hand. Now in the sasuke situation, it is shown that he is having his own conflict with itachi which is his only living family member,so this could be the reason sasukes ms is starting to form. and the reaction that itachi had to this was shock, as was sasukes reaction to when his brother activated his ms.

I think that this is also the reason that itachi could no longer hold sasuke in his tsukuyomi jutsu, the reason being is because he was so shocked of sasukes eyes. and some people will say that the only reason that sasuke escaped tsukuyomi was because his transformation to cs. level 2, but i think that it would take a little more than a quick power up to defeat a legendary technique and tsukuyomi happens in an instant in real time so how would he have the time to power up, it had to be that itachi could not hold sasuke in the genjutsu to begin with because once your in the genjutsu your in it. another reason being is that when itachi was fighting kakashi in the save garra arc, kakashi seemed quite confident that itachi was not going to get the better of him that time, I think that kakashi knew that itachi's tsukuyomi would not work on another ms user and i think that was the reason itachi didnt use it on him, but it could also be that the itachi was fightng with a special clone technique that only inherited 30% of itachis stregnth, but even so i dont think iachi would have used tsukuyomi on him even if he was fighting him for real for this reason.

thats my theory on sasuke gaining ms, ??????

Sasuke won't gain the MS, at least not now. I just don't see it happening like that. The only reason why Sasuke's eyes looked like that in the picture was because he was trying really hard to break Tsukiyomi, so he opened his eye wider which usually causes the pupil to become bigger to try and focus.

And for the rescue gaara arc, there was only one reason why Itachi couldn't use MS at that time, he didn't have enough chakra to use it. 30% isn't enough for him to use an MS technique.

first off did you look at the two pics you posted. you can clearly see that what happened to itachi definitely didn't happen to sasuke. sasuke's eyes are black because he's getting hit with tsukiyomi. itachi already stated that he gained the MS by killing shisui. what's so hard about that to understand.

sasuke obviously escaped tsukiyomi simply because itachi's MS had already deteriorated to the extent that he was almost blind. if kakashi was so sure that he could take on itachi then why did he ask naruto for backup? itachi couldn't use his MS because it was a 30% clone.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

- Seems Sasuke didnt gain MS because he wanted to kill Itachi in his own way and not give in to what Itachi wanted. However now that he knows the secret of EMS he may choose to activate it and take Itachi's eyes in order to beat Madara.

- Sasuke must realize at his current level he is prob no match for Madara. Even tho he has not met Madara he knows he is stronger than Itachi and he will need to devlop more if he is to beat him.

I think it will be cool if Tobi comes looking for Sasuke's body and hes already gone. Karin must sense Sasukes Chakra slipping and they go to rescue him.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

yea that does kinda give you a hint that he's close to achieving it ...

all i have to say is that im 100% sure that sasuke does not have the MS. Besides all of the obvious reasons, kishimoto being an avid fanboy of sasuke (admittedly) will be SURE to let you know exactly when he does and how imba he will be.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i dont think it is yet time for sasuke to gain MS; maybe later, when it is time 2 fight madara, sasuke might get MS, but i doubt he has it, now. as for most of ur statements, ironmaidenlive22 has disproved them.

I don't think Sasuke shud gain MS. Simply cos tht wil b another reason 4 Kishi and co to prolong the series more than they shud. Cos we all remember tht sum1 with the MS hs the capability to manipulate the Kyuubi, thus extendin the gap of power between him and Uzumaki. What u guys think?

but who says he's gonna use it to control the Kyuubi? he might just use it to Own the shit out of Madara lol