Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    FFS, I double-posted twice in like half an hour, time to chill out... something's being glitchy today, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    You'd think that would have replaced his missing eye / fixed his scar, though. If Enma can replace missing gears/parts or patch up holes in the body, why does Obito still have false limbs and a missing eye?
    To be fair up until Tobi fought Konan and ruined his eye using Izanagi he was shown with a Sharingan in his left eye which we cannot really say whether or not it could be a copy of his original eye or simply a transplant.
    Spoiler!

We also don't know if Enma heals scars when he brings you back if I recall correctly Nagato used it to bring all of Konoha back including Kakashi who still has the scar from his eye operation.

If this is legit then then we just got window into what he meant here:

Q:How come he has eyes now? I thought he was blind.
    A:He will reveal that together with his identity, let's just say that the Uchiha clan is much larger than you know.

Q:In an earlier interview you talked about Madara not having any weaknesses, what about Tobi? Is he going to be killed by Naruto after his identity is revealed?
    A:Not really, after the way he survived is revealed and what he tries to truly achieve, everyone will change, the truth will hurt a lot of them, it will actually change the history that they know.

The first part keeps taking me back the fact that Izuna and Obito have the exact same birthday and blood type.

The second could be sample of what we just saw in ch 599.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    If this is legit then then we just got window into what he meant here:

The first part keeps taking me back the fact that Izuna and Obito have the exact same birthday and blood type.

The second could be sample of what we just saw in ch 599.
    Indeed.. then what about this one:

Q:What else?What is going to happen in this fight?
    A:You know, Tobi always had this forbidden technique prepared, I wanted him to use it only after his identity is revealed. If you thought that Kabuto's technique for reincarnating people is dangerous, you should see what Tobi prepared.

Q:Why did Izuna hide his identity?
    A:Because some of the Akatsuki already know what Madara did to Izuna, they know because someone told them, and they wouldn't be willing to help Izuna. I'm afraid I can't answer any more of your questions, but I'm hoping you will be patient, in the next weeks everything will be revealed.
    After his identity being revealed, Tobi has a more dangerous reincarnation version of Edo Tensei?? I'm getting the feeling that he's gonna summon a small army of old Uchiha's ( that's why he has so many eyes stored, and not only for casting Mugen T-Yomi ).

- and what did Madara do with Izuna? Experimented on him? And why wouldn't Akatsuki help Izuna, after hearing the truth what Madara has done to him? All those other Akatsuki member were crazy ass fuck, murdered countless innocent people and they want world domination. So what in hell has been done to Izuna, for them to hold back?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Hey, can anyone tell me why didn't tobi(obito, or who ever) lost his "light"? He is spaming that tech like crazy. Does he have Mangenkyo Sharingan? Is that time/space jutsu a Sharingan tech, or is it something other...He doesn't fit as a normal Uchiha into the hole story. He pushed Sasuke and his Sharingan to it's limits..gave him EMS. If Izuma is Tobi in some way, then the only reason to make Sasuke strong is to take his body. Still, Kamui, or what ever is the name for that jutsu, is it special for Sharingan or is it just something Obito/Tobi gain. Anyone
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    Hey, can anyone tell me why didn't tobi(obito, or who ever) lost his "light"? He is spaming that tech like crazy. Does he have Mangenkyo Sharingan? Is that time/space jutsu a Sharingan tech, or is it something other...He doesn't fit as a normal Uchiha into the hole story. He pushed Sasuke and his Sharingan to it's limits..gave him EMS. If Izuma is Tobi in some way, then the only reason to make Sasuke strong is to take his body. Still, Kamui, or what ever is the name for that jutsu, is it special for Sharingan or is it just something Obito/Tobi gain. Anyone
    You could have asked it in the "Ask a Question thread", but anyway.

Supposedly, it was thanks to Hashirama Enchantments, seeing as how much they help, boost, or even eliminates drawbacks of the Sharingan. If you think about it, the real reason why So6p or Nagato didn't become blind, might be very well thanks to their life force (Uzumaki/Senju powers). Currently it is not confirmed, but it's most likely this ^.

Yes, he is using MS the same as Kakashi. Yes, his MS jutsu is connected to Kamui, he even calls his jutsu the same way, although there might have been some mistake on the way, like in translations or Kishi/assistant goofing it out (seeing as Sasuke's two MS jutsu are very similar to themselves, yet named differently).

To the last, I think that he was preparing another Rinnegan, just in case if he wasn't able to retrieve the ones that Nagato held to. For example, if Konan committed suicide in some hidden place, then Tobi might have never found them again, at the same time, Kabuto wouldn't have been able to find he body to summon and command her to tell him the place were Nagato's body rests.