Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    In any case we already had this figured out lol it's so obvious the more you look at it really is the only thing that makes sense.

After Izuna gave up his eyes he probably started killing other Uchiha to find the "right eyes" for him. I think like Orochimaru he may have become a little unhinged and obsessed with this pursuit. He may have experimented with people both Uchiha and other clans to find a way to restore his power or improve it.

- Its possible that this obsession may have made him a bit of a nuisance to both sides. I wonder if the 1st Hokage's death is tied to Izuna?

- The forbidden jutsu he has prepared is probably a variation of the Creation of All Things jutsu that can restore his body to full power.

- I bet Itachi is the one who told some of the other members of Akatsuki about Izuna

- I think the idea I had in my mind from before is the correct one & The Eye of the Moon plan is only step 1 in Tobi's plan. What he really wants is to use the Creation of All things Jutsu then he can literally alter reality into anything he wants not just some Genjutsu. He will be able to alter all living things into a new form perhaps even absorb them into himself and become some kind of god like being powered by the Jyuubi.

Also he was another Kishi interview that predated this I guess:

Question: The legendary shinobi is now immortal! Does Uchiha Madara have any weak point?
    Kishi: All strong people have some kind of weak point, but Madara does not. How will the fight from here on out go!? Please stay excited and wait to find out!!

Question: I’m curious about the connection between Madara and Tobi!
    Kishi: I obviously can’t give too many details, but the two do know each other. What kind of relation they have will be gradually revealed in the current story!!

Question: Will Tobi’s identity be revealed soon…!?
    Kishi: Indeed it will. In fact, it should be within the next few weeks!! Everyone, please wait and keep predicting until then!!

Question: How will Naruto and Sasuke’s story proceed now?
    Kishi: I think that they will meet up once again during this war. Please look forward to seeing what will happen then!

Question: Now that we’ve entered the climax of the Great Shinobi World War arc, please tell us what some upcoming highlights will be!
    Kishi: Everything from here on out will be a highlight!! Everything’s just going to get more and more exciting!! Everyone’s favorite characters will gather together to play a big part!! Please continue enjoying Naruto now that the Great Shinobi World War is in its climax!
    Last edited by POW; 08-27-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I don't buy this. It doesn't seem like Kishi's way of talking. He doesn't spoil, and he doesn't talk that much about stuff either. Tobi might be Izuna, but I don't think this interview is legit.

i have to agree with kenny bones, i dont think the interview is legit, but i do think that izuna is tobi(or some kind of creation). there as been a lot of pro obito discussion, but doesnt seem logical to me that its him, there are just too many inconsistencies, so izuna is the logical choice.

Well, there are many arguments that can be aligned to both of them. For the current characters, Izuna wouldn't have much of an impact (they didn't know him and barely heard anything about him), on the other hand, story wise, Obito wouldn't make such an impact as Izuna. To simply put, it's basically a choice between Characters and Story, which is more important for Kishi ? I think we all know the answer and that is the Story.

Of course, it's possible that Kishi unleashes some hidden talent, or just an unused one for awhile and will come up with an idea that will shake the very foundations of his world as well as his characters.

One way or the other, Tobi is partially Obito (he has his eye ), in a way people were right ;P.

Well according to this supposed interview it was one of Kishi's assistant who let it slip that Tobi was Izuna. Where this occured is unknown to me I see no news of it. This "supposed interview" happened after the slip.

A post from that page:

~ Posted by delia.elena.florea

Yesterday I sent a P.M. to one of the moderators at Naruto.Viz.com(his name was Vex), this morning he finally replied telling me that they were contacted by the one of the representatives of Shonen Jump, because of their contract with Shonen Jump Japan they had to respect the representative's request.
    He told me that that the interview should have never been posted in the first place since it contained spoilers for up to Chapter 602. Until the next 4 chapters will be released the topic has been restricted from viewing(the release date of Chapter 602 is 19 September, I think).
    I also asked if I could get a link to the restricted topic, but he denied my request, he said that only moderators are allowed to view the topic.
    I don't know whether or not this interview is real, but the moderators from Naruto.Viz.com treat it as if it was.

Fire type

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    wow.. didn't know about this! It sounds freakin right if you ask me and indeed Paul, if this is true.. our theory is right after all I CANT wait to hear " Zero P.. " when it's all out!

- So this history is Dark / bloody / one of hokage's played a role and the uchiha's are large??

This could be the proof, that Tobi didn't collected all those Sharingan's from the Uchiha Massacre, but way back then. Without him having eyes, he could be experimenting on his own clan's men for getting a good pair of eyes. OR did Hashirama do something to Izuna?

Remember what Orochimaru said to Sasuke; are you sure you want to hear the truth? You're too young Sasuke.. and if we think that Edo Tensei is bad, then let us wait what Tobi's gonna do?? We have to ask ourself now; our those sharingan eyes meant for the Moon Eye's Plan ( casting the Genjutsu ), or a little ressurected uchiha army? MAYBE Madara did experiment on his little brother's body, OR has Hashirama played a huge role for what Tobi really is now.. did Hashirama experimented on Izuna? You see:

If we take is words serious and that the history would be something dark / bloody and it will change people for good and right now, when Sasuke is gonna hear the truth about the shinobi world: then its gonna be clear that Konoha ( and maybe other villages ) has MORE blood on their hands then we all thought.

Do you see now, why this manga is sooo great? Just look how Kishi makes me go all MAD, without not even sharing 10% of what could happen. Love it..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Man why in the world would he give all this out? I question the credibility of this interview simply because I don't want it to be real. I stopped halfway through, but encountered enough spoilers that the plot for the rest of this arc is basically ruined. How disappointing it would be if this weren't fake.

Hmmmmmm, so, this conference held after next 30 minutes, to which Kishi was going:
    He didn't have much time to talk because he was holding a conference in about 30 minutes since we met, we asked if he could reveal some of the things he will talk about at the conference, and surprisingly he said yes.
    Q:So, what exactly is the conference about?
    A:After the identity of Tobi was revealed by one of my assistants, I realized that the next few chapters will leave the fans confused. I had to clear up some misunderstandings, thus, Comic Market was the best place to do it.
    Clearing up some misunderstandings... to whom ? To fans ? If so, how come there is no news of it ? What's more:
    The festival lasts for 3 days, from 23 august to 25 august.
    On which day was the conference held and their interview before it ? In what language they communicated with him ? If they communicated through the author's native language, shouldn't they at least post his original answers (to check if there wasn't any mistranslations ?) ?

Q:In an earlier interview you talked about Madara not having any weaknesses, what about Tobi? Is he going to be killed by Naruto after his identity is revealed?
    They have good memory for remembering that...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    awww...I was was routing for the Obito Theory. However, Izuna works too! If this really is the case then I cant wait for Madara and Izuna to meet up. It should be interesting the resentful little brother vs the arrogant big brother. Who do you route for?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

@Aga bomBa

Good point about Orochimaru/Sasuke their story is going to be tied into Tobi's revelation for sure.

Fire type