Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lay all tobi theories to rest. (spoilers)

http://www.fandom.com/fandom/naruto/...mic-market-78/

apparently kishi had an interview where he said who tobi is. enjoy and discuss.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Tsubasa,

Great Irony. While some of us were doing great detective work, One Major Idiot was running around Throwing Bombs at Everyone all for the sake of what....

If the interview is true then it makes sense and falls in line with all our deducing and logical analyses. Unfortunately, If Duck Brain hadn't been banned, had he remained here, I believe that he would still be spewing his Vile Venom remorselessly and shamelessly, in spite of overwhelming evidence that his theory is wrong.

Anyway Here's my deal:

I accept this revelation as probably the truth because it affirms what logic and Manga detective work has already pointed to. I am however a very cautios person, and will retai a 1% reservation until the Manga comes out.. I do hope the Interview is accurate because I had been wondering about Tobi's fate, and whether he would succeed in his plans:-

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In another chapter or two the whole Tobi is this or that person deal will be over. Indeed, for me it is already over. I'd like to iterate what I've said elsewhere already, I don't really care anymore who Tobi is.

In truth it doesn't really mean anything as far as how the Manga moves forward. Nothing will change if he happens to be Izuna, Obito, Madra's former shell, a Uniquely made Zetsu,or even just an Izanagi Construct from Madara's mind.

What does matter is whether or not Tobi can succeed in his plans, and exactly what might those plans be?

One Last thing. I want to salute the regulars here who have done a fantastic job in restoring civility to the discussion. And by the way MOTS, I love Your SIG.

Spoiler!
    Seems we don't knw what all those plans are afterall...If the interview is true.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I hope this is true...

This is good news if it's legit. I have never really understood how people thought that Obito could have fought Minato at the age he was with the body of an adult.

I'll take a first guess at this dark truth and say that Hashirama Senju probably isn't as saintly as he is made out to be, or perhaps it has more to do with his brother who was the one who supposedly created Edo Tensei and began the segregation and discrimination of the Uchiha.
    Last edited by Execution; 08-27-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Wow, if this is true, then this is deep! No this is bottomless pit deep with no end! Am I the only one that feels like the C.M.A. (Central Manga Agency) are going to come busting down my door and take my PC for reading this. Dont worry tsubasa, paulbee, Wheres Fluffy, and execution I wont give any names. LOL

Back on topic, this would explain alot about Tobi, I honestly can see this happening. I bet house money that snake (ORO) knew, thats probably how Kabuto knew his identity and went looking for the real Madara.
    "RESPECT"

the only problem I have is it seems to conflict with another interview where kishi said he wanted to bring naruto to a close. it doesnt fit with someone who says that to expand the story even more so then needed. tho then again this gives a chance to freshen the series up, as I've heard talking about how climatic things have gotten and that it is or soon to be on the down side of a stories process.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

From this interview though, I can see that Kishi says that a Hokage played a part in it. I'm betting on the 2nd hokage. Mainly because not much has been said about him as of yet, but also because he was the first user of the Edo recarn technique, and for Madara to know it could be part of his doing.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Yeah Kishi revealed to 2 english speaking fans a secret he and his companies have closely guarded for 400 chapters.... so close to when it will be revealed (2 chaps max, the only reason I don't think it is next chapter is that chapter 600 just seems more fitting for such a huge reveal)

I call bullshit, all the fake interview does is use what half the people have guessed anyway and add some vague *facts* that don't actually tell us anything and are vague enough that people can make their own theories to fill in the gaps. The line about the theory being blocked until september is just a way to make people not question it, a spoiler like that would appear noooo where closer then a ten foot pole to an official site affiliated with Naruto for obvious legal reasons.

Kishi hasn't done a spoiler like this for 598 chapter.. chances of it happening now 0%
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    So this is it huh ? I was really swaying away thinking it could be Obito but it was Izuna afterall, good ! paulbee dont worry, Izunas plans and history will be revealed in no time. Plus, according to the interview Tobi and Madara had different ideas for the moons eye plan and it also seems like the two are not "on the same page" anymore. It looks like even the Senju are hiding away some skeletons in theyre closets that Izuna knows about very well. Cant wait to know all the details ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

For a Kishi, those were EXTREMELY detailed answers, most of the time he is like: "It's Kakahsi's year, his color is dark blue..." right... and here we have such a long sentences raveling this much info ?

Funny enough, all the questions that would have been hard to answer by fans, weren't answered...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if this were true, I'm more interested in reaction of people in Narutoverse and the fans (I can already hear their moaning, roaring and whining ;D).