Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As I said, I am a very cautious guy and I can't 100% accept the interview. Anyhow, it seems Kishi spoke out only after someone had already leaked. That makes sense in a business related way.

If someone leaks the story accidentally,( thereby risking sales volume), it makes sense for Kishi to say something else that will keep the excitement and suspense going.

Think about it, Suddenly we've gone from arguing whether Tobi= Obito or Izuna, to Asking about what the Hokage did, and what new Jutsu Tobi would pull that's a rival to Edo Tensei. So by revealing this information Kishi has turned the tables and instead of of reducing sales volume from the leak, we now have Readers hungering for even more. (LOL).
    Are you some sort of genius? After reading what you posted, I was like wow that is exactly me. I don't know about anyone else, but after reading this interview I can't wait for the next few chapters to be released! But, whoever released the true identity of Tobi, that was not cool... Did that person get fired or something? I wonder if Kishimoto changed the whole story just to make it this much more interesting because of the leak. Then again, it could still be false like you said.

Everyone related to Naruto manga (production) should have confidentiality agreements in their contracts, so it is a little strange to me, that something would only leak now, after this many chapters. I can't truly buy it 100% like paulbee said.

A manga like Naruto which is updated weekly rather than monthly like most likely has a large team behind it that focus on more than one more than one chapter per week likely due to all of the finalizing and finishing touches it has to undergo before it can even be considered for release. A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) would only apply to media which hasn't been released to the public and become public knowledge. While working a few chapters ahead one might just slip and forget what info has been released and what hasn't, and talking about work to the wrong person could provoke this kind of reaction.

Of course this is all considering that this is article is legit and if it is it's likely that someone out there is seeking new employment elsewhere.(Or it could simply be an angry employee who was about to be fired anyway.)
    Last edited by Execution; 08-29-2012 at 05:08 AM.

seems tobi is obito or atleast using his body.

Okay.....This thread can go to GRAVEYARD!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If this is true it would suggest Izuna's jutsu is some kind of parasitic jutsu that allows him to use other peoples bodies. He was the original Orochimaru.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    If this is true it would suggest Izuna's jutsu is some kind of parasitic jutsu that allows him to use other peoples bodies. He was the original Orochimaru.
    However, unless Tobi is truly related to Izuna/Madara as some have speculated, it makes no sense to transfer into the most pulverized body imaginable (Obito's) just because Madara/Izuna happens to be able to use Zetsu parts to fix it up. I want to know what was so special about Obito that he drew Madara/Izuna's attention! Once that is explained, either Izuna's choosing of Obito or Obito's descent into evil would seem far more justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    However, unless Tobi is truly related to Izuna/Madara as some have speculated, it makes no sense to transfer into the most pulverized body imaginable (Obito's) just because Madara/Izuna happens to be able to use Zetsu parts to fix it up. I want to know what was so special about Obito that he drew Madara/Izuna's attention! Once that is explained, either Izuna's choosing of Obito or Obito's descent into evil would seem far more justified.
    Going on the assumption that inspite of Chapter 599, this Leak is still valid,

Enma the King of Hell can restore damage bodies, even mechanized bodies.

Spoiler!

Perhaps even crushed ones?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

At the time Obito was crushed, nobody had the rinnegan needed to restore his body. Madar had already given them to nagato and nagato was busy with his own business.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Going on the assumption that inspite of Chapter 599, this Leak is still valid,

Enma the King of Hell can restore damage bodies, even mechanized bodies.

Spoiler!

Perhaps even crushed ones?
    You'd think that would have replaced his missing eye / fixed his scar, though. If Enma can replace missing gears/parts or patch up holes in the body, why does Obito still have false limbs and a missing eye?