Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I dunno if to believe it or not. I've seen many fakes in my life (3 years ago I even made up some fake naruto spoilers ), so i can tell this interview is suspicious. the reasons why:

- It came out just before Tobi's face will be revealed. Seems like a bit of strange to be a coincidence...someone must have written this in order to create great excitation among fans, you know, for the fun of trolling.

- The interview is a bit too detailed. Kishimoto has always been very vague in his interviews. He never revealed too much, ever! If I were the author, I'd never reveal such things in the public, even if someone leaked the info before. Many people all around the world would have never heard about the leak of information, and by answering those two fans I would know the message would pread at speed of light in all the world, riuning everything with spoilers.

It just seems trange to me that in a moment like this, Tobi's identity would be leaked by chance, plus i'm convinced Kishimoto doesen't entrust just anyone with his secrets. His assistants are carefully chosen, and they're big friends with kishi. They know fully well how important is it to hide certain things, and would have never done it.

Tobi might be izuna, of course. He could be Obito...but I think there's more to Tobi than just the two of them. I'm convinced that there's something of Zetsu in Tobi and the person himself is made by half obito and half zetsu (or izuna). He's most likely an experiment of madara.

Beer and Music
    Well...yeah, for Tobi to be Izuna is just logical. So, I hope the interview was real, and that it is actually Izuna. I'll be content.

I know Izuna would be the most logical choice, considering the info we have till now, but that wouldn't make me really happy. On the contraray, it would be all too obvious...madara resurrected izuna, they planned together the Moon Eye and Madara's resurrection and bla bla bla....If it were Obito or someone else, instead, a bunch of new questions would arise in my head, making me want to read more to find out all the answers! I need kishi to make a big plot twist that would shock the characters...i'm a lot more interested in kakashi's backstory and the Rin death, than the bloody past of Konoha...I hope this is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I know Izuna would be the most logical choice, considering the info we have till now, but that wouldn't make me really happy. On the contraray, it would be all too obvious...madara resurrected izuna, they planned together the Moon Eye and Madara's resurrection and bla bla bla....If it were Obito or someone else, instead, a bunch of new questions would arise in my head, making me want to read more to find out all the answers! I need kishi to make a big plot twist that would shock the characters...i'm a lot more interested in kakashi's backstory and the Rin death, than the bloody past of Konoha...I hope this is fake.
    Actually, if this interview is true, Izuna never died and Madara didn't resurrect him, he supposedly even tried to kill him. What's more, it sheds new light on Madara's death after reaching his prime. Heh, truly a circle/chain of hatred, to be killed, at peak of his power, at his prime, with joy in his eyes, by no one other than the Brother that he so desperately tried to destroy with one of the Hokages !!!

This means, that Tobi didn't want to revive Madara, what's more Tobi isn't the one that cooperates with him, no he is one that took everything that was left behind by Madara.

Yep, we are reaching new twisted levels if that interview is true.

If this interview is true, and all these things happened, then the surprise effect has been ruined. Being spoiled like this...and i fell for it...

But if izuna isn't the one cooperating with him, then who is? Madara was clearly expected to be resurrected and even made statements about his partner in crime. Madara hate the hokages, why would he ally with someone he hated? Is it possible he hated his brother even more? And why? Izuna sacrificed his eyes for the sake of his brother.
    Aw...y'know what...let's just wait and see Zero...if this is true then it ruined half of my fun, so i hope it's a fake...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I just think it would have been cooler to have Kishi explian how Obito was connected to everyone else. The crazy part is, it could actually be done.

Izuna is only connected to Madara.....boring!

Obito is connected to Kakashi, the Third, the Fourth, Uchiha clan which includes Madara and Uchiha tablets/history. His best buddy is a plant able to create limbs and what not. His "supposed" death would be an awesome twist, more than Izuna surviving blah blah years. Yet his survival could have been speculated. Most other villians start off as good guys then something goes wrond, ask Harvey Dent (shoutout D.C. comics).

You could have went so many places with Obito, instead of this direct line to Izuna....whom I dont care about. Obito was the man in Kakashi Gaiden...well towarsd the end anywayz....hmph

EDIT: I feel bad when I somewhat bash Kishi's decisions because this has been one of THE best Manga ever. So, Izuna is still okay too, but we talkin bout Obito man....Naruto with freaky eyes!

DOUBLE EDIT: @Yoru, I agree
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 08-27-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Heh, funny enough how people quickly accepted it and even said that their theories about Izuna were correct, when this interview, if real, crushed all of the theories up to this point... at least most of them. I guess they at least guessed that Tobi was Izuna, if this interview is real.

Q:Then the rumors are true? Is Toby really Izuna? I thought he died in battle after Madara took his eyes, is that a lie?
    A:Well, the truth about his survival is much different, I can't tell you how he survived, you will have to read the next chapters to find out, but yes, Izuna is Tobi.
    Ok, this only says that Tobi is Izuna and he somehow survived to this point in the story.

Q:How come he has eyes now? I thought he was blind.
    A:He will reveal that together with his identity, let's just say that the Uchiha clan is much larger than you know.
    This might actually mean that Izuna was governing one part of the Uchiha, while Madara the other one.

Q:In an earlier interview you talked about Madara not having any weaknesses, what about Tobi? Is he going to be killed by Naruto after his identity is revealed?
    A:Not really, after the way he survived is revealed and what he tries to truly achieve, everyone will change, the truth will hurt a lot of them, it will actually change the history that they know.
    This pretty much says that we should throw away the history of Naruto we have learned about to this point.

Q:What do you mean by that? How will it hurt them?
    A:The truth is dark and bloody. Madara is related to why Tobi was supposed to die, you could say that what he wants is revenge, but his brother isn't the only who wanted to kill Tobi, one of the Hokage played a big part in the attempt on his life.
    This one is quite shocking if you ask me. EMS Madara had to team up with a Hokage to take down an Eyeless Izuna, and they failed... Madara means power ? Hashirama a Fairy Tail ? LOL, looks like Izuna could take out even So6p at this point, really this one is a heck of a revelation ... of course it just might meant that Izuna hold dangerous information inconvenient to both of them (it's probably this one, the first one was more of a joke, but you never know ;P).

Q:What else?What is going to happen in this fight?
    A:You know, Tobi always had this forbidden technique prepared, I wanted him to use it only after his identity is revealed. If you thought that Kabuto's technique for reincarnating people is dangerous, you should see what Tobi prepared.
    Hmmmmmmmm, I guess this is based on how skillfully Tobi was able to manipulate/improve the Jinchuriki Zombies.

Q:Why did Izuna hide his identity?
    A:Because some of the Akatsuki already know what Madara did to Izuna, they know because someone told them, and they wouldn't be willing to help Izuna. I'm afraid I can't answer any more of your questions, but I'm hoping you will be patient, in the next weeks everything will be revealed.
    The real one that was cooperating with Madara ? Those that were saying that Madara cooperated with Oro, they could be right based on this interview (it really depends on when Madara died).

If this is real, then Kishi is a boss. To this point, without the interview, no one was even close to guessing it . Respect, unfortunately, you spilled this to us for no apparent reason, oh Kishi, Kishi...

As I said, I am a very cautious guy and I can't 100% accept the interview. Anyhow, it seems Kishi spoke out only after someone had already leaked. That makes sense in a business related way.

If someone leaks the story accidentally,( thereby risking sales volume), it makes sense for Kishi to say something else that will keep the excitement and suspense going.

Think about it, Suddenly we've gone from arguing whether Tobi= Obito or Izuna, to Asking about what the Hokage did, and what new Jutsu Tobi would pull that's a rival to Edo Tensei. So by revealing this information Kishi has turned the tables and instead of of reducing sales volume from the leak, we now have Readers hungering for even more. (LOL).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yea, but seriously Paul...if this is true, then it means that because of an idiot who leaked info, the most exciting surprise i was waiting for for over 3 years will be destroyed.

Yea, but seriously Paul...if this is true, then it means that because of an idiot who leaked info, the most exciting surprise i was waiting for for over 3 years will be destroyed.
    Sorry ;( old friend, Anyway this could all turn out to be a fake, then we'd be back to square One?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !