Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i was semmi serious but i agree with the idea of some kind of holographic jutsu........or projection...he is there but not really there

Hinata ruled out the projection scenario.

Yeah but the Byakugan has a limit to what it can see but weren't Itachi and Kisame in a different country when projecting into the cave with Gaara and fighting with Teams Gai and Kakashi. Or do I need to do my homework again? lol

Well the main thing about projections is that they don't fight back and team Konoha wouldn't have wasted time attacking if he wasn't really there. Who knows where Itachi and Kisame were when they were projecting themselves, but I believe that's a special technique that's only used for the cave or the sealing jutsu. Otherwise, Itachi wouldn't be using Kagebunshins to talk to Naruto and Sasuke.

Yeah forgot about the kicking Naruto when I said that. Not too sure about the projection being exclusive to the cave but would be better if all ninjas could do as a way of communicating

omydays why the heck is this thread keep going cux in the manga you get to find that tobi is using a jutsu like the fourth but without no seal so plx stop with the nonsense of tobi=ghost -.-