Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    This isn't bleach, as of yet there aren't ghosts in the story.
    There was one time in a filler episode... XD

Im thinking its just some sort of advanced bunshin technique that maybe Hinata will be able to see through if she tries hard enough but it just makes it seem like he's invulnerable but hes just ducking real quick lol. I wanna know whats under his mask!!! What does a ninja whos over 100 look like lol, its probably all gross under there gross like shino
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    im guessing it is a very high space-time/molecular composition altering jutsu; maybe on the level of the fourth's hiraishin. that would explain how he is able 2 both avoid hits n hit others

??????
    if tobi were a ghost id probably stop reading this manga (not really). But heres a thought, since it has been proven that madara was the one who summoned kyubi to attack konoha, maybe he had a fight with the fourth and somehow with his advanced sharingan copied minato's hiraishin jutsu. just a thought.

how about if he's masterd the sixth (void) element........??......
    now i m assuming the 6 th element to be void.......
    n since its like when he's hit by a jutsu, it just passes through him like he's not there...
    just like void....so maybe he uses void element to envelope his body....
    it's pretty far-fetched, but WTF can't get anywhere else.......
    wat do ya think.......

Cool

They do have spirits thou but no ghost..........

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    if tobi were a ghost id probably stop reading this manga (not really). But heres a thought, since it has been proven that madara was the one who summoned kyubi to attack konoha, maybe he had a fight with the fourth and somehow with his advanced sharingan copied minato's hiraishin jutsu. just a thought.
    1- It hasn't been proven yet, it was only a theory of jiraiya's
    2- If that were true you would be able to see him move from that spot. Additionally, remember when sasuke was fighting deidara and sasuke slashed tobi and tobi pretended to be hit? i doubt if it were that jutsu the "great" sasuke would be unable to see it.

??????
    what do you mean it hasnt been proven, it was proven by itachi that madara attacked konoha with the kyubi.Naruto 386 | Read naruto chapter 386 manga online

And about the part where he could have copied the fourths jutsu, Madara could have made chanes to it just like sasuke made changes to the chidori that kakashi would never have thought of, so its not impossible that madara made the jutsu better.

Kakashi should be able to see him if it was hiraishin, its not like it'd be impossible, at least Kakashi should have noticed something was amiss. Ohhhh if it is maybe Madara will train Naruto to use it too lol
    A pie in the sky?

Tobi wouldn't be a ghost, unless he is a ghost that could become solid at will.

Obviously dimensional abilities are a property of the Sharingan, I assume Tobi just shifts himself to another dimension temporarily thereby causing objects to pass through him.

My problem with this whole thing is that, by using the All Powerful Catch word " JUTSU " Japanese Mangakas can invent all sorts of mind-bogling abilities that they don't even have to explain logically. In my mind, this is where they depart from true science-fiction or even mythology.

Superman could fly (for example) because he is an extra-terrestrial who absorbs energy directly from the sun. Admittedly it's a little lame, but at least there is some pseudo logic to it. With Mythology, feats are performed through supernatural means.

Here in the Mangas, they don't have to bother explaining anything. They just call it a JUTSU.

Actually it would make more sense if Tobi WERE a ghost.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

ghost was probably the worst guess. ninja and ghost, Nah!

aka how do they exactly make the filler episode?