Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar

Madara... a ghost???

ok....so far madara is there but not there...they hit him but they go right trough him.......so my conclution is that he is some kinda ghost.............i bet there's a good and logical explanation...in the meanwhile he is little casper's new found ghostly friend.............lol (dont take serious...but its an explanation that works for me)

he hit naruto and he has chakra

Deidara was able to put Tobi in a leg chokehold. And since Tobi is able to hit other people, Naruto for example, it would only make sense that people will be able to hit him too. Shino is gonna have his bugs attack and eat Tobi's chakra so without chakra, he won't be able to let attacks pass through him or at least that's the plan.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    lets wait then

You really think Madara's a ghost?

Umm special ability... advanced bloodline... doesn't matter but why would u think he is a ghost, use common sense!? Just wait and see...

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

If i had to guess his ability would probably be shapeshifting or the whole konoha group was under genjutsu in the beginning of the fight.

i think it might be an abilltiy like that monster in 666 Adramelech , he has the power of deconstruction at the molecular level so attacks go strait threw him.

mm, but couldn't it be some kind of jutsu allowing tobi/madara to doge the attacks faster than them also i believe his jutsu is like The Fourth's Hiraishin no jutsu teleporting him to a location he tagged but tobi is doing this justu without any seal, but i guss we have to w8 for more info when next manga comes out .

a ghost.
    I dont know if you've ever heard of this term or not (JUTSU)
    that is a logical explanation. I know you were semi joking, but that means you were semi serious. Him being a ghost would be pure stupidity on kishi's part. This isn't bleach, as of yet there aren't ghosts in the story.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan