Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    yeah, what stevensr123 said; oro can't be harmed by petty attacks. just cuz lee may be faster, he is nowhere near the level of oro.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    yeah, what stevensr123 said; oro can't be harmed by petty attacks. just cuz lee may be faster, he is nowhere near the level of oro.
    i would love to know where you are getting the FACT that he CANNOT be harmed by taijutsu
    i would also like to know if you guys think that hey can do anything against ura renge.

Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    i would love to know where you are getting the FACT that he CANNOT be harmed by taijutsu
    i would also like to know if you guys think that hey can do anything against ura renge.
    I think what he means is that Orochimaru seems to be able to take quite a beating considering the amount of 'abuse' he took from Tsunade
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Thank you.

Yea I do mean he can take a beating.

But it’s not just that,

Here is orochimaru getting stabbed by a large sword which is the sword of totsuka
    This wound if it was a normal sword would kill most people

Here is orochimaru saying this wound will do nothing to effect him.

Taijutsu is a physical attack just like this sword wound, yet it didn’t kill orochimaru.

Of course that sword did kill orochimaru but if it had been a normal sword it wouldn’t have killed him I don’t think.

@stevensr123

gai stated that his and lee's taijutsu does bone breaking damange. so are you saying that if oro was hit by lee he wouldn't be hurt.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

he most likely will be hurt but not much and he wont die.

whats more deadly, breaking some bones or having your body be gutted by a massive sword.
    ------------------------------------------
    and it seems tsunade has greater strength than gai, its not said but i would say she has.

and even being punched by her countless times he still stood.
    Last edited by stevensr123; 03-28-2008 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    he most likely will be hurt but not much and he wont die.

whats more deadly, breaking some bones or having your body be gutted by a massive sword.
    and it seems tsunade has greater strength than gai, its not said but i would say she has.

and even being punched by her countless times he still stood.
    of course he won't die if he's hit by lee. lee's taijutsu is meant to break bones not kill on contact. personally i think gai is physically stronger than tsunade, because tsunade uses chakra for her taijutsu, while gai and lee use their physical ability for their taijutsu.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

yea but who gives a crap if she uses chakra, she still has massive strength.
    and its crap just breaking bones, it will work on other ninja, but orochimaru can use his rebirth jutsu to cast away all his wounds.
    Last edited by stevensr123; 03-28-2008 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lets see, if you think about Lee, ultimate taijutsu user, i cant see Orochimaru getting there even if he lives 300 years, becouse we havent really seen Orochimaru practicing or using Taijutsu much. Mostly Ninjutsu, Snakes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @stevensr123

gai stated that his and lee's taijutsu does bone breaking damange. so are you saying that if oro was hit by lee he wouldn't be hurt.

Spoiler!
    I have always noted this is very much like Fist of the North Star fighting styles

Hyuga style is like Hokuto Shinken

Guy/Lee Style is like Nanto Seiken

List of fighting styles in Fist of the North Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you