Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where do you see Naruto comic going?

Based on Where we are so far Where do you see the Comic going as of now?

My idea is ...

Part:1

-Sasuke may Realize that w/o EMS he may not stand a chance against Madara and take Itachi's eyes but not use them yet. He will build his own small army to counter Akatsuki.

-That later on Dan will Indirectly lead to Tsunade death thru either Oro-Kabuto or Akatsuki. Maybe Naruto gets caught and she will risk it all to save him and die in battle but rescue him.

-Konha may be at the brink of war perhaps with no Kage; another country may attempt to attack do to info leaked by Akatsuki or Dan himself.

-With Tsunade dead a 6th Hokage must be choosen and Dan volunteers (I see him sceaming his way to the top). Kakashi is also a canidate but maybe with Konha at the brink of war its decided that the need a Kage with more experiance.

-Dan becomes 6th Hokage and next great ninja war begins. He begins tweaking and undoing little by little the work that the previous Hokage's in his new reforms.
    He may openly declare Sasuke an enemy of Konha and to be captured dead or alive.

( It would be intresting if Dan became Hokage cause now they would be dealing with the enemy within as well as the real external forces.)

I think at about the time the time Dan becomes the 6th and the war begins this would be a good point for a time skip.

-A world wide ninja war would be great for Akatsuki because if what Pein told Jiriaya was true they would have an opportunity to promise those "Bujuu weapons" to other countries.
    Last edited by POW; 03-25-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Personally I don't like the idea of another time skip. But I can ssee Tsunade dying for Naruto...I can see Danzou becoming hokage and dying by akatsuki's hands..about sasuke only time will show.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    well, it seems another time skip is actually quite necessary seeing where naruto's level of skill is in comparison 2 many other characters. about danzou, i just hate him n i completely disfavor him becoming hokage. although, i can imagine tsunade sacrificing herself for naruto, and it would b a fitting way for her to die.

i do see another time skip for several reasons. first of all naruto needs to become more powerful and that will take some time. sasuke also needs to become more powerful in order for him to become powerful enough to defeat madara. kakashi will probably become hokage and that's gonna take time. a time skip will take care of all those situations so it does seem eminent.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

With the two big baddies revealed (Pain and Madara) and Itachi and Orochimaru both gone, it looks like everything will come to a head pretty soon now. I see Sasuke attempting to fight Madara and losing miserably, then coming up with some thing he can do to beat him, Naruto finding out about Pain and doing something similar, Sai dealing with the Danzo issue, and Sakura....doing.....something. Eventually Naruto beats Pain, Sasuke beats Madara, and then they have a big climactic fight as friends or whatever. One wins (don't know which) and Naruto becomes Hokage (either Tsunade steps down or sometime in the future).
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    well, it seems another time skip is actually quite necessary seeing where naruto's level of skill is in comparison 2 many other characters. about danzou, i just hate him n i completely disfavor him becoming hokage. although, i can imagine tsunade sacrificing herself for naruto, and it would b a fitting way for her to die.

- I agree with you about Danzo. I cant stand him either but I think Konha has to go thru a dark time kinda like star wars where the Emperor takes over at Ep3 and seems to destroy the once noble republic by turning it into an empire.

- If Naruto's destiny is to cause a revolution in the ninja world then showing how Naruto can change back Konha to its old spirit from the direction Dan would take it would be a good plot comeback.

- and also a timeskip seems the only way to show the young Genins growth from children to teenagers to young adults.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    kinda like star wars where the Emperor takes over at Ep3 and seems to destroy the once noble republic by turning it into an empire
    No! Episodes I-III never happened! They didn't!
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    No! Episodes I-III never happened! They didn't!
    It is unavoidable... Everything that transpired has done so according to

to his design!

Fire type

In the end I see Naruto and Sasuke defeating Madara and Pain.
    Then at the end Naruto looking Sasuke hight on a rock, Sasuke too. Then they smile to each other and Sasuke goes away to be never seen.
    After years Naruto become hokage, and we'll see a little blonde boy(Naruto's son) playing in the forest and another black haired kid that comes out(Sasuke's son) and they meet with a smile.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    All I know is that it will probably end with the death of Pein. I can't see where they could go after that except with a few chapters to sum everything up.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList