Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    he could have just momentarily lost his strength due to relieve or sumthing like that. and don't forget that Hebi is still close by so if Kisame gets defeated or notices that Itachi died, they may go in for the rescue.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Too bad Madara is way faster and way more powerful than all of them combined. He can basically teleport -- how can Sasuke's Hebi team get around that? And what about the burning fire Amaterasu left behind? It doesn't go out so quick and one wouldn't want to be touched by it since it would burn one's ass for quite some time.

Is Saskukay going to get MS now that he just killed off his brother?

mark my words, "itachi is not dead", not yet though... there is so much he should explain to sasuke before he dies- that's a fact, specially after he poked sasuke.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    ok, so what will tobi, team hebi, n konoha do now? most likely, hebi will take sasuke n retreat, since their main goal is now accomplished. tobi will probably just act like a retard n just watch how things turn out. as for the konoha team, maybe they will train?!?! naruto might get strong (OMG)?

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    To all who says that it is a fake i agree to all of you!!! its to early to Tobi reveal his self!!! the flow will easily break up between sasuke and narutos hide and seek!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allanrodelas View Post
    To all who says that it is a fake i agree to all of you!!! its to early to Tobi reveal his self!!! the flow will easily break up between sasuke and narutos hide and seek!!!
    It's a confirmed spoiler... It was practically confirmed the moment it came out.

I dont really see how Kakashi noticing his Sharingan reveals his identity, the guy is 100+ years old. I doubt hes on the top of Kakashi's list.

omg there like totally killing the greatnis of the 4th i don't like it ......blah
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Chaps out, thread closed

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?