Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King

Sig of the Week #18! Closing April 6th! Winner: Ravona (Plus cookie for Wolvie)

Hello all.

Welcome to Sig of the Week. (Sotw).

Reigning Champion - Se7enLOL!

This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community, seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature this week (30th March - 6th April).

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. UPLOAD THEM TO A FREE HOST LIKE IMAGESHACK AND POST IT IN A REPLY BELOW. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE SEPERATE THREAD

Again, we don't have a prize, per sé, cept you get all the e-ego you want

To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!

At the end of the week the winner will be chosen by a Sotw-Panel vote.

RULES:

Only 1 submission per person, although this submission can be editted to a reasonable degree - However, a whole new signature isn't editting to a reasonable degree.

The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.

Date of creation is irrelevent - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfull that criteria - For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".

Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - Else it doesn't count as a signature.

Your username, or it's abbreviation, your logo, etc must be on the Signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.

We had a good turn out last week, let's all up our game, and hope more and more people join =)

Go forth - And create!

Good luck to all entries.

Yay, I got second on my first entry Hopefully this one does better

I would've liked to reduce the amount of obscurity on Ukitake...but I didn't realize I over did it a bit until after I already finished and saved everything Oh well, I'm still learning

Good luck everyone!

Heres mine,

Edit: Removed pattern layer
    Last edited by Se7enLOL; 04-01-2008 at 09:43 AM.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Mu submission:
    (Im still not at the skill level I want)

(No text because I wanted it to look good. The version in my sig has the text as proof.)
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

i kinda didnt put Aphotic on it cause it would go against the idea of light going on... =\
    however, if it NEEDS to be my name on it, not something like it, just tell me. and ill get to it asap

also, it was made a few days before...if premades arent allowed, then ill take it down as well.

my 1st entry

Spoiler!

This is my current sig, but in higher quality due to the MS sig size restrictions...
    Don't forget to click to make it bigger, the resize doesn't do it any justice =S

I make a few sigs per week because i enjoy using photoshop (wierdo), so chances are i'll be entering every competition even if i get no votes, so hi everyone =D

sorry, accidently added my avatar into the thread XD
    Last edited by Jinoh; 04-03-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Think I'll join in this week :3

Ravona <3