Sasuke should be killed off

Discuss........................................... .................................................. ..........

Should be killed because...?

Because he's an insufferable, sissy boy, romeo, tarded, elephant licking, arrogant, turd walloping, annoyingly dull, blank slate generic personality, pretty boy.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar

yeah

well........it is kind of anoying that sasuke is sooooo self centered....yeah he should die...not cuz he's an ass but cuz i believe i want to see more about naruto and less about the uchihas...so he should die and give his sharingan eyes as a souvenir for the konohas ninja museum..............lol

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    well........it is kind of anoying that sasuke is sooooo self centered....yeah he should die.......so he should die and give his sharingan eyes as a souvenir for the konohas ninja museum..............lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...give his eyes to the ninja museum, that had me loling.

No, why should Sasuke be killed off??? The story isn't about Naruto anymore, it's about the Sharingan. This story should be called the 'Sharingan Chronicles'.

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

Annoying topic. Quiet and leave destiny to its job. Naruto will die at the hands of Madara, Sasuke will kill him, become Hokage, marry Sakura and Karin, restore the Uchiha clan (yeah), becomes the greatest Hokage ever and has immortality. Just like Kishi planned it.

ehh no way, i want my sasukexsakura to happen Besides that, to me he's still 1 of the 3 main characters.(naruto,sakura,sasuke) Like it is/was meant to be. Just like it is meant to be that tsunade somehow dies(killing of the third and last sanin) and those 3 take over.