Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fillers over

Most of the time they wait till the manga is a full arc ahead (or more) before they stop doing fillers.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

As long as the fillers aren't boring, I am ok with it. Filler is necessary evil after all.

Anyone wanna inform me which parts of One piece are fillers? I haven't read the manga nor do I really want to because of its length...

Lol, isn't like half of the anime filler? Seriously, I forget up to which episode I stopped but ALOT of what I watched was filler.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Anyone wanna inform me which parts of One piece are fillers? I haven't read the manga nor do I really want to because of its length...
    well im gonna say a little more than half is filler.. and if you just want to cut straight to their new bounties, just go straight for the end
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

ah alright, thanks for reference

then could you help me out on where i should start in the manga? I stopped the anime after the black haired lady just joined

Starting on October 14. It will be the song "Jungle P" by the group 5050 (pronounced "Fifty Fifty"). This will apparently coincide with the beginning of the post-W7 filler arc, which will contain a character designed by Oda
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=14301

---
    Above Info from Vegapunk & AP Forums.
    ---

The fillers should be good, that character looks pretty cool and funny.

then could you help me out on where i should start in the manga? I stopped the anime after the black haired lady just joined
    There is a page on Wikipedia with every episodes in the Anime and it details whether the episode is a filler or not, and also gives a brief summary on it. Just look through that page and skip the fillers if you don't want to watch them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_piece_episodes

---

IF you want to start reading the manga from where you stopped in the Anime, you wanna start at around chapter 218.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/one%20piece/218/9/

^ That site has every chapter and you can read it online if you want. I think you have to register first though.
    Last edited by Azim; 08-24-2007 at 11:37 AM.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    My question is this, once Vegapunk stops releasing One Piece, is there anyone now left in the subbing community who releases current episodes of the series?

Since there have been multiple subbers that have come in and then left after a few months or years top. Like the following; GeruSama, ADC-Elites, and possibly Vegapunk.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

I don't remember the exact chapter in the manga that was, I'll check later though.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    My question is this, once Vegapunk stops releasing One Piece, is there anyone now left in the subbing community who releases current episodes of the series?

Since there have been multiple subbers that have come in and then left after a few months or years top. Like the following; GeruSama, ADC-Elites, and possibly Vegapunk.
    Well, Instanz Noob Production is one. Its release is even faster than Vegapunk sometimes. Basically almost all the recent subbed One Piece episodes in Veoh are Instanz Noob sub, they are fast.