Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
Judging the next filler arc's main villain design (compliment of the good people in Arlongpark), the next filler arc may be located upon a summer tropical vacation island inspired by Hawaii. My predication is that the Straw Hats land on the Hawaii island by accident of some sort (or maybe it's just Nami's nagging), the hosts of the island welcome them with open arms and the straw hats officially starts their unofficial vacation time. However unbeknown to them, the island is in fact, yes you guessed it, an island infested by bounty hunters. And you can sort of see where this is going. In fact, the next filler arc will focus more on humor than action. Let's get serious, how can a bunch of bounty hunters take on the 300m man? O yeah, by the way they got a stock pile of seastones! Oh well.
Any indication on how long this filler arc will be? I'm gonna trust your source (Arlongpark?), since that's the only thing I have to go on. I don't know if ep. 325 will have a preview of the next episode (haven't seen it yet), so I guess I'll have to wait until at least the raws come out for me to know. Either way, I don't mind a filler right now. The episode that I've been waiting for since the end of the Enies Lobby arc is finally here, the showdown between my boy Ace and Kurohige. He's my favorite character in the series (a close 2nd is Sanji), and I cannot wait to see his fight with Blackbeard animated. Fire vs. Darkness. Who's gonna win? Stay tuned to the manga to find out...