Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fillers over

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Well, Instanz Noob Production is one. Its release is even faster than Vegapunk sometimes. Basically almost all the recent subbed One Piece episodes in Veoh are Instanz Noob sub, they are fast.
    Hmm, I haven't heard of Instanz Noob before. I'll have to check their work out and see how the quality is and etc.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

k sweet thanks a lot guys

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Instantz noob

There is the website link for anyone else wanting to see their site. The quality or their releases is really nice and they also sub other series as well. I downloaded episode 320 and the only thing is disliked was the minor translation errors.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Heir of the will of D
    They have some serious issues with grammar xD They need to get a better translator IMO.

Their movie 7 was alright. Text looks boring. But it's overall good.

A site that releases 2 days after raw is out or less is Animesoftsubs.
    Animesoftsubs.com ~We always release First~

And for the next episodes,
    Spoiler!

Judging the next filler arc's main villain design (compliment of the good people in Arlongpark), the next filler arc may be located upon a summer tropical vacation island inspired by Hawaii. My predication is that the Straw Hats land on the Hawaii island by accident of some sort (or maybe it's just Nami's nagging), the hosts of the island welcome them with open arms and the straw hats officially starts their unofficial vacation time. However unbeknown to them, the island is in fact, yes you guessed it, an island infested by bounty hunters. And you can sort of see where this is going. In fact, the next filler arc will focus more on humor than action. Let's get serious, how can a bunch of bounty hunters take on the 300m man? O yeah, by the way they got a stock pile of seastones! Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Judging the next filler arc's main villain design (compliment of the good people in Arlongpark), the next filler arc may be located upon a summer tropical vacation island inspired by Hawaii. My predication is that the Straw Hats land on the Hawaii island by accident of some sort (or maybe it's just Nami's nagging), the hosts of the island welcome them with open arms and the straw hats officially starts their unofficial vacation time. However unbeknown to them, the island is in fact, yes you guessed it, an island infested by bounty hunters. And you can sort of see where this is going. In fact, the next filler arc will focus more on humor than action. Let's get serious, how can a bunch of bounty hunters take on the 300m man? O yeah, by the way they got a stock pile of seastones! Oh well.
    So Whiskey Peak with palm trees?

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    So Whiskey Peak with palm trees?
    Exactly! Without the whiskey and the peaks are replaced by seastones and the main villain much more stylish.

Or perhaps they just land on a mystery island where there is a tropical forest. Separated by a storm, the individual straw hats were forced to survive in the wild with their individual skills. Some fares well, some don't. Give us a lot of laugh and then a bunch of natives show up determined to cook Luffy for dinner. Some to that effect is fine with me as well.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 09-21-2007 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    My question is this, once Vegapunk stops releasing One Piece, is there anyone now left in the subbing community who releases current episodes of the series?

Since there have been multiple subbers that have come in and then left after a few months or years top. Like the following; GeruSama, ADC-Elites, and possibly Vegapunk.
    As it is today Vegapunk has no intention of stopping to sub One Piece, its been stated befor and I have seen no indications whatsoever of VP stopping with their releases of One Piece. Any such rumours are false.

/Largo, mod at VP forums
    Also lurking around Vegapunk's forum, quality One Piece subs.