Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Arrow

I've just read this manga today and, oh yeah, I think it's awesome. It's just outstanding and has some thrill and intellectual part in it. But IMO it's gonna end in 2-5 chapters unless Hajima is found out to be the master of the entire game :lol:
    Seriously I have 3 possible wolves: Eiji, Mitsuki & Rei. Rei is #1 suspect for me. She wasn't all that dead I think... It'd be too light for her part in the story. Anyway next chapter will show us everything (maybe) =)
    Guys have feelings too, like who the f*ck cares.

i just read all the chapters, and this is awesome, this remind me of some movies (no its not saw, althought its also similar ) called "Mindhunters" and "Identity" (i dont know if anyone know these movies but they are very good)... i think mitsuki is the wolf since we dont know if she is really dead, and she likes to punish those who commited bad actions like eijin (when he was smoking and driking), and that would also explain why the wolf didnt killed yuu... the only problem is that the body of the wolf resembles more a boys body than a girls body, so i still have my doubts...

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    I think the wolf is Mitsuki because she wasn't invited yet she is still there with them and there is here picture in that data book.

Chapter 14 is out. If its not here on mangashare yet, then go to onemanga.

I am shocked, I really didn't see it coming.

YESSS i was right about the wolf =D. Damn...i really am getting smarter at figuring mangaka's next moves =).

Anyways...does anyone know what Yuu lied about & everyone else to deserve this? O_o

Am I the one who is kinda disappointed? I was expecting something awesome for the end... I hope this manga just ends sooner and the mangaka goes work on something else -_-

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    I think the wolf is Mitsuki because she wasn't invited yet she is still there with them and there is here picture in that data book.
    HEhehe, I was right too.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    HEhehe, I was right too.
    Lol, ive been right since chapter 1.

this chapter was a waste of time, more than 15 pages to show who the wolf is (like if we didnt knew yet, at least great part of us knew who the wolf was)... i hope next chapter will be better, if not, i hope this series finish soon

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Wow, just read this series in the last.. hour or so. Pretty good, did remind of Saw.

I thought Rei was the wolf, semi-suspected Mitsuki but I was still surprised by the latest chapter.